Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
- Another agency holiday card stop motion chalk board-style.
- KLM, you know, the airline that now lets you socially hookup with a seatmate, is out with Passport, an app which "turns people's journeys into inspiring movies."
- Time Magazine has named Jim Beam's Bold Choices one of its top ten TV commercial of 2011.
- Blammo Worldwide unleashes the truth behind the myth of Santa Claus. And it isn't pretty.
- 9 Really Weird Reasons For Getting Fired
- Modea's Wisdom Tree of Wishful Wonders app ties with Facebook, where you can select the friend for whom you need a gift suggestion. Then, after answering a series of (not-so-serious) questions, the app will serve up a gift suggestion for that friend, which can be shared via Facebook.
- Wow. That wasn't very exciting.
So when we receive what's billed as the "coolest Christmas card of the year," we expect something, well, pretty cool. Sadly, we only received "sort of cool" or "far from cool." It's a video. Yawn. It's a song. Yawn. It's from an ad agency. Yawn. It's one of those all text deals. Yawn. It focuses on social media. Yawn. It's for a charity. Yawn. OK, that's always worthy. It's about Santa. Yawn. It bills itself as the coolest Christmas card of the year. Double yawn (for calling yourself cool and...OMG... offending people by saying Christmas instead of Holiday). It's three minutes long! ZZZZzzzzz......
It's one redeeming quality is the stab it takes at Google+ with the lyric, "I also joined Google+ but I think that one's a bust." Anyway, give it a watch. Maybe we're just in a bad mood and you'll love it. We still love you, MGH! Especially the work you did for Marco's Pizza.
- Jim Beam's Fred Noe, as part of a Strawberry Frog-created campaign, promised to get a tattoo if the brand's Facebook page gained million fans. The page did and Fred got his tattoo. The Jim Beam logo, of course.
- The evolution of television courtesy of UPC.
- If you can't physically be with your loved ones for Christmas dinner, Wieden + Kennedy's Virtual Holiday Dinner will have you interacting in no time.
- Well here's an interesting holiday card. Lights, inflatable characters and a snow machine in one of Design Kitchen's Conference rooms are all activated by tweeting a message tagged #holicray to @designkitchen.
This holiday message from Metal Creative is, by far, the best (in our opinion, of course) holiday message of the year. Why? Because it focuses on what's really important in life and how the work people in advertising affects the lives of others. Namely, the kids of people who work in advertising. So give this video a watch and marvel at the appreciation these kids have for the work their parents do.
- Allow us to introduce you to AgencyPeephole, an Instagram-y holiday activity mashup that lets agencies aggregate their holiday party pictures on Instagram.
- Infographic: 7 Best Practices For Building A Smarter Ad. From MediaMind.
- NBC Politics has partnered with Foursquare to launch Presidential election campaign check ins.
- Pandora and Pepsi have teamed with the Recording Academy for a Grammy Awards promotion. fans will be given a Grammy mixtape. a video series and a special Grammy-themed Pandora station.
- A very powerful spot on the topic of school bullying.
- eMarketer is out with its latest forecast on time spent with media. Mobile jumped 20% rom 2010.
Today, an elevator at 285 Madison Avenue, home to Y&R for 85 years, malfunctioned resulting in the death of a 41 year old woman, Y&R employee Suzanne Hart, and the injury of two others. Apparently, the elevator rose suddenly as the woman stepped on and she was crushed. The accident occurred around 10AM according to the New York Times. Emergency personnel are on the scene and people are being told no one can enter or leave the building. The elevator is question services floors 2-12.
Elevator inspection records indicate several violations have been cited at the 85 year old building but it's unclear whether or not the elevator that malfunctioned was issued a citation. Y&R had previously announced plans to move out of the building.
Here's an ingeniously witty creation from BBDO Toronto for Skittles. It's called Gif Rap the Rainbow. And that's exactly what it is. You pick an animated gif (a dancing elf, a cookie baking gramma or a snow-covered Santa), choose one of four tunes and share it with your friends. Simple. We love simple. Give it a try.
OK. OK. So this awesome piece of work from Amsterdam-based digital agency Pool won't really help you kill your boss but it will help you virtually to do and, perhaps, place some of your ill-focused aggression at bay. Let us introduce you to Shootview, a Google Maps mashup and adds first person shooter capability to Google Maps technology.
Head over to Shootview and check it out. Then be sure to search for the address closest to your boss's location and shoot the shit out of whatever's nearby. Or check out the intro video below. Your boss may not actually be within your view but you'll feel a lot better anyway.
Some holiday cheer from Kansas City's VML. The agency put together a promotion called What's Worth Sharing that will donate $1 to Toys for Tots each time the promotional video is shared. Give it a watch. And get into the spirit of giving.
Looking or the perfect to give your loved one, cube mate or that intern you've had your eye on? Well, we're not sure Toledo-based Hart can help but you will, at least, have a chance to win a present. Each morning for 12 days at 10AM the agency will post an image of a present. The first person to guess what's inside wins the present.
Too lazy to shop? Running low on cash? Head over to Hart and you just might end up with the perfect gift to woo that hot intern who's been distracting you from work for months. Or something for your creative partner. Or your boss? Or your spouse. Give it a try.