Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
Continuing its foray in to the surreal world of mystique, intrigue, noir and the just plain ridiculously highbrow, H&M is out with another branded film starring models Heidi Mount and Matt Clunan who bring a hipsteresque noirism to the dropped glove scenario which, for no apparent reason, ends with Mount naked on a couch.
I was recently at a conference and no less than four of the presenters used the term "ladder up" as some kind of fancy buzzword bingo for ramping things up. At least I think that's what they meant. At the end of the day. Bigger picture. Ripple effect. Halo effect. 360 degree view. These and other "make me sound smart" lines of bullshit spew forth from the mouths of marketing execs like verbal diarrea on steroids.
Shut. The Fuck. Up.
Thank you, Adobe.
- Check out H&M's new short film featuring Joel Kinnman that's just dripping with attitude.
- Today JWT New York is launching the second music video in its digital series for Litter Genie. In "I Haz A Pie Row Tek Nic," Walter and his band of cat friends, The Awful Pawfuls, rock out in an ode to the beloved heavy metal hair bands of our time.
- Who knew surfboards worked on land?
- Ford has just awarded the first of four customized Mustangs to the winners of its Mustang Customizer contest.
- Ryanair is up to its old games again tantalizing travelers and taunting the Advertising Standards Burea with its new 2013 Cabin Girls Calendar.
- Barbarian Group has launched a new campaign for Pepsi using productivity startup TaskRabbit to give its consumers an "extra hour" in their day.
- Several celebrities are none too pleased with Barney's for depicting a few Disney characters as super slim models for a window display.
- Everything is zombie-themed these days. Why not a CPR effort. And, surprisingly, it makes perfect sense.
- Yo Gabba Gabba begets The Goon Holler Guide Book.
Ah, yes. Content Marketing. The current panacea of every marketer's woes. Snarky as that may sound, content marketing does, indeed, play an increasingly important role in today's marketing mix. Dovetailing nicely with social media, it provides brands a marketing method that is much less in-your-face and far more informative than traditional advertising.
A new whitepaper, part of the Adrants whitepaper series, from communications firm Moveo posits five "laws" that can aid brands stepping foot into content marketing waters. The whitepaper explores:
Download the whitepaper now
- The relationship between content consumption and perishability
- The mission-critical role of the content curator
- The impact of source reputation on perceived quality
- How agencies and brands can create compelling content
to find how how your brand or agency can achieve the most from content marketing.
Bundaberg Rum, the brand that had all kinds of fun blowing up an alligator on a golf course...and then apologizing for it...is out with a new commercial that, well, blows up the true history of how Bundaberg Rum came to be.
Directed by Mike McGuire, the story of Bundaberg Rum having been born out of a surplus of molasses in 1885 shifts over the years, as is the case with many historical retellings, into a story filled with wonder and grandeur. Watch here as the brand has disabled embedding.
AMV BBDO has released a rather epic commercial for Guinness that features a rogue cloud that gains sentience and begins a journey from the sea to the city. On his travels, the cloud becomes witness to human life and, in the end, helps put out a fire with an on-command thunder shower.
A new campaign from the brand whose sole mission is to make women's boobs look bigger than they really are, Wonderbra, is out with a new Digitas-created campaign. Print and outdoor ads, which debut tomorrow, will feature a fully clothed Adriana Cernanova. An app, entitled The Wonderbra Decoder, will detect a QR code on the ad and reveal what she is wearing underneath. All the usual social sharing options will be present as well.
Of the campaign, Wonderbra UK Marketing Manager Martina Alexander said, "We are showing Adriana in her clothes, including simple jeans and T-shirt, and through our new and unique app consumers can reveal the Wonderbra behind the look. It's really female friendly and links to the outfit which was important to us."
Martina, we're quite sure this app will be very male friendly as well.
Barbarian Group is out with some stellar new GE work that extends its recent work for the brand's GE Flyover work which takes people inside factories where GE technology is used.
In this version, visitors can select from one of three locations for each mission. These locations feature technology GE has placed in action and the goal is to highlight the people and the machines behind GE. Selections will be then voted upon and the GE helicopter will head out on its mission.
The work acts on recent GE and Buzzfeed study findings that indicate shared creative content yields far greater results than simple online paid placements.
Well if only batteries could actually achieve what San Francisco 49ers pro linebacker Patrick Willis achieved. Powerful new work from Saatchi & Saatchi NY, Trust Your Power, offers a moving portrait of Willis, the challenges he faced growing up and his drive to overcome them.