Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
Mick Jagger's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, is continuing her modeling career with an appearance in a new campaign for Versace. Daughter of Mick and Jerry Hall, Jagger began her modeling career in 2008. For Versace, she'll be the face of the brand's Hudson Jeans. Of note, Jagger was just 17 when she took her top off for photographer Mario Sorrenti.
Of Jagger's appearance in the campaign, Hudson spokesman David Lipman said, "It's all about the heritage of having Mick Jagger as a dad and Jerry Hall as a mum. But more than anything, it's her spirit that captivates me." Perv. Oh, sorry, she's 18 now. Ogle all you want.
Adonis David Gandy has returned to Dolce & Gabbana along with newcomer Anna Jagodzinska to front a new campaign for the brand's fragrance Light Blue. Photographed by Mario Testino, the shoot took place near Capri.
Hey, we're just easing our way into the week with a little inconsequential news fluf for you to enjoy. After all, who wants to read another Ad Age "How to" article? Did you notice at least four of their stories used the same headline style today?
Hyping the fact nobody takes off more, 70 percent, a campaign in Northern Ireland for retailer The Outlet features people with, well, 70 percent of their clothing off. Some, we're told, will be 100 percent naked which is, we're told, a big deal for the conservative Northern Ireland market.
The campaign, which includes print, radio, outdoor, digital and promotion, is called The Naked Truth and broke this week.
Last time we wrote about Lil' Kim was way back on 2003 when she appeared in s few Old Navy commercials. Today, Proximo Spirits has announced the singer will front a new campaign for the company's Three Olives vodka brand which is introducing a new flavor, Purple. It's the first time the brand has tapped a celebrity for its advertising.
"Since I'm Queen Bee and purple is the color of royalty," says Lil' Kim, "I'm thrilled Three Olives has asked me to bring my flavor to the sexy 'O-Face' campaign for their new Purple vodka!"
Of Lil Kim's appearance in the campaign, Proximo Spirits VP of Marketing Elwyn Gladstone said, "A perfect match for our latest flavor, Lil' Kim is the personification of the sassy, fun and confident brand that Three-O strives to embody. We are so delighted to welcome Kim to the Three-O family, and look forward to introducing Three-O Purple to her dedicated fan base."
- Nudity is great but it won't save magazines. We tell FOX News why.
- Esurance will be the official sponsor of the 2010 U.S. Open.
- Alex Bogusky tells all in lengthy Fast Company interview.
- It's not as hot as her work for Pepsi but this is Beyonce Knowles. There isn't much to complain about.
- Want to know how Karl Lagerfeld creates a Fendi campaign? Check it out here.
- Stallone beats the shit out of YouTube.
- This bike has a brain. And it's precious. And it's out to fight cancer. And it's a LIVESTRONG effort.
We just don't think anyone can do a better job displaying Megan Fox's hotness than Michael Bay. The way he slid the camera over her denim skirt-clad ass in Transformers has not yet been matched. Which is why we are less than thrilled about her appearance in a recent iteration of the Armani Jeans campaign.
Of course, the campaign is said to show off her softer side so maybe the less than smoking hot thing is the right direction. Um. no. Why would anyone ever want to soften the hotness of a woman like Megan Fox?
And why, if true, would the woman undergo the knife at such a a young age?
So there was all this talk in June about Lindsay Lohan appearing nude in an ad campaign for her line of handbags. It seems that never happened but she did hook up with Marc Ecko for a series of ads promoting the designer's Cut & Sew Fall 2010 campaign.She'll appear in several videos for the brand as well.
Explaining the campaign, Ecko said he decided to use Lohan as a digital muse for the campaign which, among other things, he says is an homage to old James Bond posters.
The photoshoot took place May 7. TMZ images from the campaign.
- And for some really screwed up fashion advertising, look no further than Patrizia Pepe's Fall/Winter campaign.
- Can't get enough Old Spice? Check out the Old Spice Voice Mail Generator.
- If you're a fan of the MINI and you just can't get enough of their commercials, well, now there's an app for that.
- PSFK is out with its Future of Health report. It will be used together with a brief presented to teams of creatives to develop a new UNICEF design.
- Here's the story behind that Paul Arden New Directors Showcase presentation in Cannes.
- Here's some more Calvin Klein Envy ads featuring Zoe Saldana. And if these additional images aren't enough for you, there's video coming in mid-August with Saldana talking about CK's envy-inducing underwear.
- The Girl Scouts are out with a new PSA featuring plus size models.These girls are plus size?
- Launched earlier in July, LG's The Young and the Connected online soap opera is worth a look.
Saatchi & Saatchi Cape Town has enlisted Super Heroes to call attention to the healthy effects of eating canned Saldanha Pilchards which are "full of iron, vitamins and omega 3, all the good stuff that makes you strong, fast and smart."
The campaign portrays fisherman as super heros. In the campaign, we see Einstein representing brain power, Superman representing energy and Popeye representing strength.
We're sticking with lobster, salmon and swordfish,