No, really. That's all they want. They don't want to be bogged down with the hassle of a career or a commitment to a long term relationship. No. They. Just. Wanna. Have. Fun. Well, at least according to Cyndi Lauper and jewelry brand Morellato which recently hooked up with Russian model Irina Shayk.
In a recent video, Irina prances around while enjoying her own beauty in the mirror, caressing her own deliciousness and seductively peering out at the viewer with a sultry look that would make even a seasoned Playboy photographer melt.
In one of the oddest "celebrity" endorsements we've seen in a while, Chuck Norris and his wife, Gina, talk about a "growing concern." According to the Chuck and Gina, America is under attack and may be lost forever if we don't change the course in which we are headed.
That course change Norris advocates is a vote for Romney. As explanation for why Obama won in 2008, Gina says 30 million evangelical Christians stayed home on voting day which is why Obama won by 10 million votes. Are we to assume that all evangelical christians are republican. Maybe most are but her statement is a leap in logic.
Last month, we shared the news Lara Stone, the model who sports tooth cleavage as well as some of the finest boob cleavage had, again, hooked up with Calvin Klein to, this time, tout the brand's Push Positive lingerie collection and push up bra.
At 32D, Stone doesn't really need a push up bra but her pushed up 32Ds sure do look good in this new video, part of the just launched ad campaign.
Back in May we asked the ladies if watching Bar Refaeli frolic and writhe atop her bed, recline in a bathtub and not smoke a cigar make you want to run out and buy underwear for your man? Or does it just make your boyfriend horny and beg for a quickie?
We also wondered if watching Bar's perfection simply made women feel self-conscious about their own less-than-perfect body. Because, let's be honest, no one looks good when compared to a supermodel.
This week, after seeing Bar sporting what has to be the hottest flight attendant get up ever created, we wonder whether or not all flight attendants will become whimpering, self-conscious puddles of flotsam never again able to look at themselves in the mirror.
- Jaguar has tapped Lana Del Ray as the brand's new spokesperson. The American singer will collaborate with the brand on the launch of the new F-Type two seater.
- DW+H has hired Victor and Spoils to rebrand the agency just one year after it rebranded itself.
- What would your seven year old have to do to get you to let him watch a PG-13 movie? Kraft Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese has the answer.
- Carrington College is out with a very strange commercial.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, reacting to Prince Harry's recent Las Vegas strip poker scandal, has launched an ad campaign reinforcing its "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" code.
Of the campaign which, for all intents and purposes, defends Prince Harry's actions, LCVA spokeswoman Courtney Fitzgerald said, "Las Vegas is about adult freedom. It's important for friends to know what activities can be shared publicly and what activities are protected by the code."
- Beyonce can be seen in a new ad campaign modeling the latest from her fashion brand House of Deron. Not deliciously bootylicious as her Crazy in Love Pepsi commercial but we're not complaining.
- Check out Leonardo DiCaprio's hot girlfriend, Erin Heatherton, fronting a new collection of ads for Victoria's Secret.
- Want to watch an hour of Japanese McDonald's commercials? Go right ahead!
- The Big Ad Gig, sort of an American Idol for the ad world, would like the industry to know its call for entries closes August 27.
- YouTube has extended its ads you can skip feature to mobile.
- Tostitos wants us to know its always at the center of the party. Even political parties.
- Paul Rudd and Ray Lewis battle for superiority in new Madden NFL 13 ads.
Fashion brand Brian Atwood hooked up with Victoria's Secret angel Candice Swanepoel for a steamy ad campaign. The ads are so steamy that print versions has been banned from hanging from the brand's Madison Avenue storefront and the video has been pulled from interior taxi video screens.
What all the hubbub about? Nudity. And lots of it. Nudity and a plethora of S&M-like activity. In the ad, Swanepoel sits in an office (naked) and watches herself on video screens engage in a bit of clothed, orgy-like action. It's fairly tame in actuality but we can see why it was pulled. No one really wants to be caught in a cab with their grandmother when that comes on.
One really can't write an item about Brooke Shields doing La-Z-Boy ads without referencing her spectacular advertising debut 32 years ago (yes, 32) for Calvin Klein when, at 15, she coyly uttered the famous line, "You wanna know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing."
Now, at 47 and still looking quite the hottie, Brooke can be seen in a pair of new La-Z-Boy commercials. In one she is tormented by a neighbor who just can't get over the fact she got her furniture at La-Z-Boy. In another, Brooke makes note of the fact it's La-Z-Boy's 85 anniversary and that the brand knows it doesn't need an ad that screams, Sale!"
Or does it?
In a new Mitsubishi Electric Heating & Cooling TV ad debuting August 27, political pundits James Carville and Mary Matlin bicker of the temperature in their home. Apparently with the Mitsubishi solution, you can be both fiscally responsible and comfortable all at the same time.
The ad, created by Ames Scullin O'Haire, will air on CNN, Fox New and on ABC and CBS during convention broadcasts.