It seems not a day goes by the Kardashian trio isn't in the news for one thing or another. Lately, though, they've been in advertising news quite a bit with their Sears Kardashin Kollection action. And, really, what's not to love? Khloe has deliciously curvaceous hips. Kim has gigantic, mouthwatering breasts. And Kourtney is just mezmerizingly hot beyond belief. It's enough to make a guy want to...oops...sorry...this is a business site. We keep things in our pants around here.
Anyway, the Kardashian sisters can be seen bursting out of their lingerie in a new ad for their Kollection. Enjoy.
Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria will appear in a Sheba cat food commercial. In this behind the scenes look, Longoria talks about the plot of the commercial as well as the joys of working with her co-star, a cat.
Sports Illustrated model Marissa Miller has been tapped by Buick to lend a bit of sexiness to its Enclave. This behind the scenes look at the creation of the commercial gives us a glance at what Buick is going for. It's all about the distracting qualities of beauty. Although, if the commercial is to be taken literally, the Enclave is destined to cause disaster wherever it is seen.
What we love most about this behind the scenes look is the ceaseless verbal analogies the ad's creators spew likening the hotness of Miller to the hotness of the car. Of course their comments are politely couched and devoid of any tongue wagging that might normally coincide with the description of a supermodel.
- Paddy Power protects the English mens soccer team from feminine distraction by outfitting Polish and Ukrainian women with "goal line technology" for their vaginas.
- The top 100 digital marketing-related boards on Pinterest.
- Dior meets Depeche Mode. 11,649,743 views since May 3. Impressive.
- B-Reel created the game Battle For Everything for Coke Zero as part of its sponsorship of the movie Battleship.
- Marks & Spencer signs Rosie Huntington-Whitley...and undresses her just as Burberry did last year.
- The Swedish Armed Forces looked for recruits...by locking a guy in a box. Interesting story.
Clad in thigh high stockings, lacy black lingerie and a form fitting white shirt, Megan Fox seductively peers out at us in a convincingly inviting manner that leads one to believe she'd have no problem at all if we crawled across the bed and slid our fingertips up her exposed thigh while leaning in to...oh wait...sorry....this is an advertising article. Sorry, thought I was filing my Playboy piece for a second there.
Anyway, back to the ad. Yes, this is an ad. For Sharper Image. We're not sure it's going to convince anyone to actually shop Sharper Image. More likely, it's going to cause quite a few guys...and girls...to close their eyes and fantasize what it would be like to lay in that bed with Megan and...oh wait...still an advertising article. Must. Stop. Now.
- Cindy Crawford is in a new JCPenney ad campaign with her mother and her daughter.
- Pepsi is bringing Michael Jackson back from the dead and using him in a new upcoming ad campaign.
- The story behind the Red Tomato Pizza VIP Fridge Magnet. Remember? You push a button to order your pizza.
- Here's that video from CHI&Partners for Every Mother Counts that urges all mothers to become silent on Mothers Day in some sort of protest to get mothers recognized. Guys around the world are cheering right now. An entire day without their woman nagging them.
- A new campaign for Accountemps.
- Here's some parodies (one, two) of the Clorox Bleachable Moments campaign.
- Here's some inspirational work for the Candian Paralympic Committee
Would you like to take a supermodel to work? Are you sure? Are you really sure? You might change your mind after watching this Scullcandy video featuring Kevin Durant, James Harden and "everywhere girl" Kate Upton. As hot as she may be, she's apparently, one of the most annoying people you could ever have alongside you at work.
Following up Kevin Durant's displeasure with Doodle Jump players, Sprint is out with another commercial featuring NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson who, like Durant, doesn't have much patience for those who waste precious bandwidth on questionable entertainment choices.
The campaign, created by Team Sprint (Digitas and Leo Burnett) touts Sprint's unlimited data plan. Oh and is it just me or has anyone else tired of the expression "Really?"
This is beyond hilarious. Popchips, with help from LA-based Zambezi, teamed up with Ashton Kutcher and, in one day, transformed Ashton into four different colorful characters - a flamboyant fashion designer, a sensitive Harley-loving biker, a new age hippie, and a Bollywood film producer.
The campaign promotes faux dating site, World Wide Lovers. The video leads to a Facebook page on which people can choose one of the four Ashton characters and have him deliver a message of love or, if things aren't quite so rosy on the relationship front, a Dear John message.
In addition to the online elements of the campaign, out-of-home will appear in six markets (Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, Boston, Phoenix and Denver).
Be sure to check out additional video below which highlight each individual character.
Hard to believe but apparently there are times when one would break up with Heather Graham. If, in fact, they were ever lucky enough to go out with the Rollergirl hottie. In a new ad for Old Spice which takes a self-help approach to things and ends up with the curiously witty tagline, I Believe In My Smelf. Again, continued brilliance from Wieden + Kennedy.