While Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher might be having relationship difficulties, Moore is pushing ahead and can be seen in new work for Ann Taylor which has hired Moore to front their holiday ad campaign. It's Moore's second outing with the brand. In the campaign, Moore appears in winteresque scenes moeling fashions that will debut this month.
Rapper/songwriter/producer/actor/whatever Trey Songz (aka Tremaine Aldon Neverson) can be seen in new work for street wear clothing brand Rocawear. In the quick :17 teaser, Songz is seen biting his lower lip in anticipation of getting a bit more from the woman he sees disrobe in front of him. He is then seen climbing on top of her in bed to, well, one assumes, have his way with her superfine body.
Yea. All to sell a little bottle of fragrance. Because, after all, i you smell right you are guaranteed to get laid by the hottest chick in the room.
Who's the best NBA team? After watching this 72andSunny-created commercial for NBA2K12, it's debatable to say the least. In the commercial, we see Michael Jordan, Mark Cuban, Drake, Brian Wilson and many others tout their team's greatness. The ad invites people to submit their vote for best team by submitting a video to NBA2KDebate ot tweeting at with the hashtag #NBA2KDebate
Fifteen year old Kendall Jenner, half sister to the Kardashians, is appearing in a new campaign for Australian swimwear brand White Sands. In the campaign, Jenner will appear wearing a low cut, cleavage-baring one piece and a floral bikini. It's all to promote the brand's Spring/Summer collection.
If you're into 15 year olds, there's much more of Kendall to see here. Is 15 too young to parade around scantily-clothed for an ad campaign? Should girls be required to wear burlap sacks until the age of 18?
Hmm. We are told the new face of fashion brand ghd Katy Perry is supposed to be some sort of 1920's flapper version of Snow White. We don't see it. All we see is Perry all dolled up...like a 1920's flapper who looks like...a 1920's flapper. Are we missing something? Is there a dwarf somewhere in the ad we can't see?
Oh wait. We get it. We see the birds and the apple. Oh and the looking glass. Oh well. It's still a bit of a stretch for us. After all, would Snow White ever be caught dead revealing this much skin? Oh and nice touch highlighting the "Hot" in "Hotel."
Can someone help us out here? We swear we've seen this F Word Famine video before. Or something very similar to it. Actually, wait a minute. Every video that rallys together a collection of celebrities for a cause looks the same. They appear on camera briefly in quick cut succession with a posse of other celebrities. It's the same every time.
Oh wait. It's because One did a similar thing a few years ago.
Anyway. If you think about it, this is the way is has to be. After all, what celebrity would refuse to appear in just about any cause-related commercial such as this world hunger effort? Think "We Are the World." It's almost as if the celebrities who don't appear...appear, in a way, not to give a shit about the cause. So, the more the merrier. And the more celebrities who appear to give a shit even if they don't.
- Yawn. Gisele Bundchen's campaign for Brazilian fashion label Hope has been labeled sexist and pulled from TV. Seriously? In Brazil? The land of booty?
- The 2011 Silicon Valley Film Festival & Awards has announced its 2011 lineup featuring nearly 100 film makers who "celebrate the spirit of Silicon Valley."
- The Swedish Post (post office) has launched a competition to see if Swedes can carry packages as safely as the post office...using an iPhone app.
-Yawn. Hot reporter gives "blowjob" to local politician. It's for Lynx, of course.
- Yo! Send in your Toe Tappy video so you can be featured in the next Coke Zero campaign. What a joke. Easiest dance step ever.
Lindsay Lohan has been out of the advertising spotlight for quite some time. It's not a secret why. She's been busy with legal and personal matters. Previously spotted in campaigns for Dooney and Bourke, Chanel, Visa, Proactiv, Got Milk and, more recently, Air New Zealand and Marc Ecko, Lohan can now be seen in a new campaign for German fashion label Phillip Plein.
The campaign was shot in Bellagio, Italy. Of Lohan's participation in the campaign, Plein said, "Lindsay is a beautiful, highly acclaimed actress and model. We will be able to create unique images. Refined and luxurious, but also full of sensuality."
In perhaps one of the most moving scenes of AMC's Mad Men, Don Draper pitches an ad campaign to Kodak for its slide projector Carousel. It's epically awesome the way he uses the emotion of life events to perfectly position the projector for Kodak. Damn. If only Kodak had Don Draper now of when they really needed him; a few years ago when they foolishly brushed off the digital photography revolution as a fad.
Anyway, Don Draper has traveled ahead a few years and is, once again, working his magic, this time for Facebook which just introduced its Timeline feature. We have to say, the pitch worked for Facebook's product just as well as it did for Kodak's
- Working in advertising really is the easiest way to make money. That is if you're Chris Evans and you're on a photo shoot kissing Evan Rachel Wood.
- JD Sports is seeking a 16 people to be The Face of JD in the brand's upcoming Fall advertising campaign.
- This got lost in the shuffle. Be sure to check out this biker/movie theater stunt created by Duval Guillaume for Carlsberg.
- Check out Famocracy, an effort by two Wharton School students who think the American Dream is still alive and well.
- Blockbuster goes Netflix: separates video rental business from popcorn sales.
- Dachis Group has unveiled Social Business Index, an index of real-time ranking, analysis and benchmarking of social media adoption within business.