- Scarlett Johansson spews ridiculous platitudes in new Dolce & Gabbana commercial.
- Siri stars in the newest Apple iPhone commercial.
- Woman loves her bank so much she has an orgasm.
- When it comes to condoms, it's not size that matters, it's technique.
- Like fire? Like skateboarding? Then you love the new film Never Extinguish. See the trailer here.
- Dude gets bored at work. Doodles. Launches Doodle cards via Kickstarter.
- Yet another building projection. This one, for Bacardi, is actually pretty cool.
- Interactive store window display helps launch My Starbucks Rewards program.
- Check out hottie Miranda Kerr who posed for hubby Orlando Bloom in a photoshoot for rag & bone jeans.
- It's strange and surreal but we love this video for Vanessa Bruno's clothing line.
- And let's not overlook that Bug Circus Generator for Snapdragon.
- Quitting smoking is hard. But it works better if there's a bit of peer pressure involved.
- Not driving drunk can be hard too. Here's one young creative's idea on how to solve the problem. Use a a liquor brand.
- Coke really is it. Well, according to a recent study of the top 100 brand advertisers from Covario which dubbed the brand most "liked"
Nike, with help from agency AKQA, partnered with UK pop singer Ellie Goulding who, it seems, loves to run as much as she loves to sing. Nike Running collaborated with her to make a video about her music and her running while she was on tour in LA, NYC and London and training for a half marathon with Nike+.
The video shows Ellie's running and highlights her music, lifestyle and personal moments in London, New York and Los Angeles. It's all set to a remix of her song Under The Sheets. Give it a watch. Like the song? You can download it here.
While Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher might be having relationship difficulties, Moore is pushing ahead and can be seen in new work for Ann Taylor which has hired Moore to front their holiday ad campaign. It's Moore's second outing with the brand. In the campaign, Moore appears in winteresque scenes moeling fashions that will debut this month.
Rapper/songwriter/producer/actor/whatever Trey Songz (aka Tremaine Aldon Neverson) can be seen in new work for street wear clothing brand Rocawear. In the quick :17 teaser, Songz is seen biting his lower lip in anticipation of getting a bit more from the woman he sees disrobe in front of him. He is then seen climbing on top of her in bed to, well, one assumes, have his way with her superfine body.
Yea. All to sell a little bottle of fragrance. Because, after all, i you smell right you are guaranteed to get laid by the hottest chick in the room.
Who's the best NBA team? After watching this 72andSunny-created commercial for NBA2K12, it's debatable to say the least. In the commercial, we see Michael Jordan, Mark Cuban, Drake, Brian Wilson and many others tout their team's greatness. The ad invites people to submit their vote for best team by submitting a video to NBA2KDebate ot tweeting at with the hashtag #NBA2KDebate
Fifteen year old Kendall Jenner, half sister to the Kardashians, is appearing in a new campaign for Australian swimwear brand White Sands. In the campaign, Jenner will appear wearing a low cut, cleavage-baring one piece and a floral bikini. It's all to promote the brand's Spring/Summer collection.
If you're into 15 year olds, there's much more of Kendall to see here. Is 15 too young to parade around scantily-clothed for an ad campaign? Should girls be required to wear burlap sacks until the age of 18?
Hmm. We are told the new face of fashion brand ghd Katy Perry is supposed to be some sort of 1920's flapper version of Snow White. We don't see it. All we see is Perry all dolled up...like a 1920's flapper who looks like...a 1920's flapper. Are we missing something? Is there a dwarf somewhere in the ad we can't see?
Oh wait. We get it. We see the birds and the apple. Oh and the looking glass. Oh well. It's still a bit of a stretch for us. After all, would Snow White ever be caught dead revealing this much skin? Oh and nice touch highlighting the "Hot" in "Hotel."
Can someone help us out here? We swear we've seen this F Word Famine video before. Or something very similar to it. Actually, wait a minute. Every video that rallys together a collection of celebrities for a cause looks the same. They appear on camera briefly in quick cut succession with a posse of other celebrities. It's the same every time.
Oh wait. It's because One did a similar thing a few years ago.
Anyway. If you think about it, this is the way is has to be. After all, what celebrity would refuse to appear in just about any cause-related commercial such as this world hunger effort? Think "We Are the World." It's almost as if the celebrities who don't appear...appear, in a way, not to give a shit about the cause. So, the more the merrier. And the more celebrities who appear to give a shit even if they don't.
- Yawn. Gisele Bundchen's campaign for Brazilian fashion label Hope has been labeled sexist and pulled from TV. Seriously? In Brazil? The land of booty?
- The 2011 Silicon Valley Film Festival & Awards has announced its 2011 lineup featuring nearly 100 film makers who "celebrate the spirit of Silicon Valley."
- The Swedish Post (post office) has launched a competition to see if Swedes can carry packages as safely as the post office...using an iPhone app.
-Yawn. Hot reporter gives "blowjob" to local politician. It's for Lynx, of course.
- Yo! Send in your Toe Tappy video so you can be featured in the next Coke Zero campaign. What a joke. Easiest dance step ever.