Harmon Kardon Europe has hired Jenifer Lopez to tell us a few things about home entertainment and how it can help create a beautiful space. In the commercial, Lopez witnesses the shabby fall away as a kick ass Harmon Kardon sound system creates beauty in its place. If only that was all it took to redecorate!
Of the campaign, Harman Kardon President and CEO Dinesh C. Paliwal said, "We have found a perfect fit in megastar Jennifer Lopez to be a global ambassador for Harman Kardon's 'Beautiful Sound' message. She personifies beauty, elegance, and style, and consistently delivers outstanding musical performances."
Created by Doner, the ad was directed by Martin Campbell who directed the James Bond film, Casino Royale.
- Apparently if you wear the right brand of fashion, the walk of shame is much less shameful. In fact, it becomes the Stride of Pride.
- Oh what would December be without a Victoria's Secret holiday commercial?
- And on the same theme of hot women with little to no clothes on, we are happy to share this odd little gem from Doutzen Kroes.
- Scarlett Johansson does her best to promote Ofam Gifts but doesn't like "animator boy" transforming her outerwear into a Santa mini-dress.
OMG! Is it that time again? Has it been a year already? Is it time to engage in all manner of over blown Super Bowl hype? Yes, friends, it is time, once again, for the Coritos Crash the Super Bowl craziness.
We have two entries to share with you. They come from Ringleader and each is a unique approach. One employs Eric Roberts. The other, a dog. Give them both a watch and let us know what you think. The first is The Eric Roberts Show. The second is Disturbance.
- Mariah Carey hologram appears in five countries to celebrate Christmas courtesy of T-Mobile.
- AdWeek's list of the ten best commercials of 2011.
- Amtrack WiFi campaign combines iconic regional route symbols with WiFi symbol.
Continuing its three year long Season of Reason campaign, Acura, with help from RPA's rp&, has enlisted Gordon Ramsey ("It's raw!!!") and Bette Midler to illustrate just how easy (well, at least in ads that attempt to parenthetically represent the real world) it is to go overboard during the holiday season. In each of two ads, Ramsey and Midler do their signature over-the-top routines which are contrasted with Acura's sensible approach to saving money...and your sanity...during the holiday season
Crispin Porter + Bogusky copywriter James is angling for the love and affection of Demi Moore following her breakup with Ashton Kutcher. Yes, it's yet another trivial attempt at goofy publicity but can you blame a guy for going after Demi?
James, 29, is 20 years Moore's junior but that seems to be the way she likes her men. But can James truly appreciate all that Demi has to offer? After all, he was likely still in diapers when she made her splash on General Hospital (yes, youngin's, she was on a soap) or her brilliant depiction of the coked up Jules in St. Elmos Fire?
No. It's time Demi chose a more seasoned man for her life partner. A man with whom she has more in common. Stop playing with the children, Demi and get yourself a real man!
And, James, go easy with those close ups, man.
- Be sure to take a look at some Bank of America signage that got spoofed with Occupy Wall Street messaging.
- Check out Student Ad Finds, a site on which student work is highlighted and celebrated.
- Really? As if grown men would give a shit about Justin Bieber, let alone know who he is.
- Check out DraftFCB's Movember work.
Catch a glimpse of raccoon eyes...uh Taylor Momsen in this Japanese hand bag ad.
- President Obama kisses China's Hu Jinto all in the name of Benneton's campaign urging the end of hate.
- See Matt Damon talk shit.
- Remember when Abercrombie & Fitch offered to pay The Situation if he would stop wearing their clothing? Well A&F may end up paying big as The Situation just filed a law suit against the brand.
- Here's Ubisoft's Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Future Soldier promotional video.
- Curious about the curious nature of Altoids? Check out the brand's Hall of Curiosity from Energy BBDO.
Back in 1969 or thereabouts when the original Star Trek hit the airwaves, we wonder if William
Shatner, or anyone else for that matter, had any clue as to just how long his career and relevancy would last. And just how iconic he would become allowing him, of course, to become an uber spokesman for several brands. His latest stint comes from State Farm which produced a turkey frying safety video in which Shatner decides not to play it safe at all.
"Dammit, Bill, that's too much oil!"
In this wacky Johan Renck-directed video, the unbelievably freaky looking Donatella Versace has her way with a collection of automaton hotties, played by Lindsey Wixson and Daphne Groeneveld, who Versace controls with stings and levers. Appropriately gap-toothed and puffy-lipped, the pair are guided through the machinations of Versace's inner freakishness as they model fashions for the brand's new line of affordable clothing.