In this wacky Johan Renck-directed video, the unbelievably freaky looking Donatella Versace has her way with a collection of automaton hotties, played by Lindsey Wixson and Daphne Groeneveld, who Versace controls with stings and levers. Appropriately gap-toothed and puffy-lipped, the pair are guided through the machinations of Versace's inner freakishness as they model fashions for the brand's new line of affordable clothing.
In an effort highlight its "celebrated brand philosophy of understanding the individual flyer," American Airlines tapped Kevin Spacey to play three roles as well as himself in a new commercial. In the UK ad we see three different versions of Kevin getting ready for a flight. Once the Kevins arrive at the airport, Kevin provides a voice over that touches upon the importance of understanding everyone is an individual, a notion Spacey says every good actor understands but, unfortunately, not every airline...except, of course, American Airlines.
Thanks to Who Is That Hot Ad Girl who has a thing or T-Mobile Girl, Carly Foulkes, we checked out the new T-Mobile Holiday commercial in which Ms. Foulkes introduces us to T-Mobile's 4G Wonderland. And this being a T-Mobile commercial, all the elves sport pink hair...just like Carly's dress. You can check out the commercial below and a behind the scenes video over at Who Is That Hot Ad Girl.
We hope Carly sticks around as long as Catherine Zeta-Jones did.
Are you a fan of Smallville? Or V? Or just love any chance you can get to stare at Laura Vandervoort? Well, now you can stare more as PETA, otherwise known as celebrity porn for a cause, is out with a new animal rights ad. In the ad, Vandervoort is naked and painted to look like a reptile. The ad's tagline asks, "Whose Skin Are You In?" Of course, the ad is aimed at urging people to "leave wildlife out of your wardrobe."
In a short PSA, Vandervoort says, "I want to make people aware that if you want a high end python bag or crocodile... Three or four alligators have to die for each purse. It's just ridiculous. A lot of people think that reptiles don't feel, but they do."
And she should know. She played one on TV.
- Scarlett Johansson spews ridiculous platitudes in new Dolce & Gabbana commercial.
- Siri stars in the newest Apple iPhone commercial.
- Woman loves her bank so much she has an orgasm.
- When it comes to condoms, it's not size that matters, it's technique.
- Like fire? Like skateboarding? Then you love the new film Never Extinguish. See the trailer here.
- Dude gets bored at work. Doodles. Launches Doodle cards via Kickstarter.
- Yet another building projection. This one, for Bacardi, is actually pretty cool.
- Interactive store window display helps launch My Starbucks Rewards program.
- Check out hottie Miranda Kerr who posed for hubby Orlando Bloom in a photoshoot for rag & bone jeans.
- It's strange and surreal but we love this video for Vanessa Bruno's clothing line.
- And let's not overlook that Bug Circus Generator for Snapdragon.
- Quitting smoking is hard. But it works better if there's a bit of peer pressure involved.
- Not driving drunk can be hard too. Here's one young creative's idea on how to solve the problem. Use a a liquor brand.
- Coke really is it. Well, according to a recent study of the top 100 brand advertisers from Covario which dubbed the brand most "liked"
Nike, with help from agency AKQA, partnered with UK pop singer Ellie Goulding who, it seems, loves to run as much as she loves to sing. Nike Running collaborated with her to make a video about her music and her running while she was on tour in LA, NYC and London and training for a half marathon with Nike+.
The video shows Ellie's running and highlights her music, lifestyle and personal moments in London, New York and Los Angeles. It's all set to a remix of her song Under The Sheets. Give it a watch. Like the song? You can download it here.
While Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher might be having relationship difficulties, Moore is pushing ahead and can be seen in new work for Ann Taylor which has hired Moore to front their holiday ad campaign. It's Moore's second outing with the brand. In the campaign, Moore appears in winteresque scenes moeling fashions that will debut this month.
Rapper/songwriter/producer/actor/whatever Trey Songz (aka Tremaine Aldon Neverson) can be seen in new work for street wear clothing brand Rocawear. In the quick :17 teaser, Songz is seen biting his lower lip in anticipation of getting a bit more from the woman he sees disrobe in front of him. He is then seen climbing on top of her in bed to, well, one assumes, have his way with her superfine body.
Yea. All to sell a little bottle of fragrance. Because, after all, i you smell right you are guaranteed to get laid by the hottest chick in the room.
Who's the best NBA team? After watching this 72andSunny-created commercial for NBA2K12, it's debatable to say the least. In the commercial, we see Michael Jordan, Mark Cuban, Drake, Brian Wilson and many others tout their team's greatness. The ad invites people to submit their vote for best team by submitting a video to NBA2KDebate ot tweeting at with the hashtag #NBA2KDebate