With an intensely clubby feel and what appears to be a bit of exhibitionist sex, CK One is introducing a new fragrance, Shock. The video features gap-toothed hottie Lara Stone and a collection of shirtless guys with ripped abs on a dance floor clawing at each other like animals in heat. Stone engulfs a man's head with her bulging breasts as the music pulses and the epileptic quick cuts intensify the mood.
It's all a bit like an earlier Calvin Klein Jeans X commercial in which Stone appeared to be having sex with several guys on a hardtop playground.
You may recall back in March Stone appeared on a CK One billboard which some thought dropped the F-bomb with the strategic placement of a table leg. More recently, Stone appeared in a more typical ad for Calvin Klein's Naked Glamor lingerie.
Germany's Blush Lingerie is having some fun with the Murdochs in a new print campaign. A new campaign, created to mirror News of the World, mocks the News International phone hacking scandal with headlines such as, "Rupert: Why listen if you can watch?" and "Hello James, look at our little secrets."
- Drew Barrymore will front a new campaign for Nieman Marcus.
- David Hasselhoff is making jokes with the Air New Zealand puppet.
- Campbell Mithun wants you to know they've employed the apparently never before used "flicker" effect in a new commercial for Famous Footwear.
- Vogue will top the fashion category this September with 584 ad pages.
Pamela Anderson of Playboy, Baywatch and other various forms of fame has launched a line of lingerie in her name, Pamela Couture Collection through Secrets in Lace. Of selection of Anderson, a Secrets in Lace spokesperson said, "This collaboration is the perfect match, as Pamela Anderson exudes sex appeal, and her stocking line is no exception. She knows how to play up her assets; this line exemplifies just that."
So there's your answer to "What is Pamela Anderson up to these days?"
- Kim Kardashian is suing Old Navy because she thinks the brand's use of Melissa Molinaro, who looks a bit like Kardashian, in a commercial has caused her losses of between $15 and $20 million.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is fronting a new 70th anniversary campaign for Coach. Shot by Peter Lindburgh, Paltrow qill appear in several print ads.
- Looks like Isaiah Mustafa may have been aside for the time being. Fabio has stepped in as spokesman for Old Spice.
- Shocker! Rihanna is set to replace Megan Fox as the face of Emporio Armani.
- Yikes! Something about a grown teenage boy still living in his mother's womb because she craves Skittles during pregnancy.
- OK gum is just never ever as unexpected as a gum brand would have us believe it to be.
- iPhone app lets you pitch ideas to David Ogilvy.
- Like big boobs in bikinis? Then you'll love the new cooking show Look Who's Cookin featuring Tehmeena Afzal.
Lara Stone's breasts are front and center in the latest campaign from Calvin Klein touting the brand's new Naked Glamour line of lingerie. The new line is said to be "designed to make a woman look even sexier than naked."
Well we always new a scantily-clad woman is far more desirable than a completely naked woman. After all, there's nothing to do with a completely naked woman. She's already got all her clothes off. There's no mystery. There's no anticipation. There's not burning desire to tear what little she has on off so you can...sorry. There we go again. Somehow, we keep forgetting Adrants is supposed to be some kind of business-focused publication about advertising and not a rag filled with the prurient ramblings of some horny male ad slut.
So, back to business. The campaign was created by Baron + Baron and shot by Patrick Demarchelier. Stone has appeared in Calvin Klein campaigns before including ads for Calvin Klein Keans X in which she gets naked, the famed CK One Jeans billboard which some claimed dropped the F-bomb and the Calvin Klein Collection.
An ad for Justin Bieber's upcoming Paramount film, Never Say Never, is misleading to kids according to the Children's Advertising Review Unit. In the ad, which shows a theater full of screaming fans, Bieber shows up and says, "This could happen in your theater. CARU claims kids could be misled into thinking Bieber might randomly show up in a hometown theater.
Paramount disagrees with CARU's assumptions but has, nonetheless, pulled the the ad stating it will not run again. Just another blemish on the use of fantasy in advertising.
Absolut is out with new work. A two part online film takes a behind the scenes look at musician Cee Lo Green. The work does a nice job presenting Cee Lo without coming across as attempting to be overly hip or advercool. Part one is out now (below). Part two will be released Wednesday on the brand's Facebook page.
- Dakota Fanning has lent her face...and other body parts...to a new Marc Jacobs campaign, "Oh, Lola." Nice placement of the flower. Wonder what the double entendre is there.
- AdWeek has put together a list of five can't-miss sessions to attend during Cannes next week.
- Be sure to check out Cannes Predictions, Leo Burnett's odds-,aking site which is taking a look at all the work leading up to Cannes.
- Creative opinion is in the eye of the beholder.
- HP is sponsoring the 2011 Cannes Lion International Festival of Creativity Young Lions Competition.
- Catch Angeline Jolie barefoot in a new Louis Vuitton campaign.
- Tobey Maguire is the new face of Prada menswear.
Chrysler Ram Truck brand has a new tagline. Guts. Glory. Ram. Whatever that means.
- Naked cyclist bare their breasts in opposition to, well, we really don't know what.