So we've all heard Megan Fox is the latest celebrity to lend her body to Emporio Armani to call attention to the brand's Armani Jeans. She's teased us in her lingerie. She's driven a hotel bellman mad with desire by changing in front of him. And now she's showing off her tattoos clad only in a pair of Armani jeans painted on her curvaceous ass.
Of Fox's selection as spokesmodel, Giorgio Armani said, "Megan embodies the spirit of the women of today. Free, confident and seductive. Her beautiful features reveal femininity, sensuality and strength."
What he really meant to say was, "Holy shit, this woman is hot! She's got a great ass and I want it in my jeans!"
Oh and for those who prefer to ogle hot men, make sure you check out soccer star Rafael Nadal
who's also part of the campaign.
Just like Debbie Gibson. Just like Britney Spears. Just like Christina Aguilera. Just like just like Miley Cyrus. And just like every other starlet who, at one point or another, decides she needs to "grow up," "become and adult," "shed her childhood" and show the world that she's no longer a little girl but a sexed-up super hottie who's ready to take on the world.
With her new single, What the Hell, Avril Levigne is now part of the "I'm not a child anymore" club. Of course, Levigne never really was of the child star ilk what with her so-called punk approach to music and decided avoidance of Disney.
Japanese automotive brand Lexus has hooked up with Australian singer and model Kylie Minogue to promote the brand's new CT 200h hybrid vehicle in an ad campaign set to launch in February. As part of the deal, Lexus will sponsor Minogue's upcoming Aphrodite:Les Folies music tour.
Of Minogue's selection as brand ambassador, Lexus spokesperson Belinda Poole said, "Kylie is the perfect ambassador for Lexus and the new CT200h. Kylie has the energy, style and exceptionally popular public profile that will reach directly to customers new to the brand."
The campaign, created by Billington Cartmell and CHI & Partners, will include a series of online videos that will highlight behind the scenes footage of Minogue's tour.
The deliciously sweet and sexy Kristen Bell has been tapped by Johnson&Johnson (oh there's such a great dirty joke in there somewhere) to front a campaign touting the brand's line of Neutogena Naturals. Bell, 30, will appear in print, TV and online ads and is said to have been paid $500,000 for her work.
Bell follows a long line of celebrity endorsers for the brand including Vanessa Hudgens, Garielle Union, Jennifer Garner and Hayden Panettiere.
If you simply can't wait to see Bell in this yet to be launched campaign, you can catch her in Burlesque, currently playing in theaters.
- When Naomi Campbell travels to Moscow she stays at The Legend of Tsvetnoy apartment complex, conveniently owned by her billionair boyfriend Vladamir Doronin.
- Here's a really terrible spoof pimping an eighty-blade razor from Gillette.
- Oh and here's an equally bad ad. This is the Jesus Hates Obama ad everyone is talking about.
- Google Co-Founder Larry Page is taking over for Eric Schmidt who is stepping down as CEO of the search giant. Schmidt will stay on as executive chairman.
Israeli model and sometime actor Bar Refaeli will be featured in a new Spring/Summer 2011 campaign for the Passionata lingerie brand. Refaeli was also featured in the brand's Autumn/ Winter 2010 campaign.
The curvaceous model can be seen sporting all manner of undergarments in the new campaign. She even hops into a laundry basket...with heels on no less.
In a welcome shift from past publicity strategies, GoDaddy is eschewing the tired and lame banned Super Bowl tactic in favor of something different. The Big Tease. Yes, rather than putting out a press release every time a network disallowed one of the domain registrars submitted Super Bowl commercials, GoDaddy is teasing a new GoDaddy girl who will not be revealed until game day.
With nothing but a pair of legs and the promise she is a "big name celebrity," there isn't much to go on in terms of the woman's identity. Hopefully she isn't revealed to be some insipid non-celebrity like Kim Kardashian or Heidi Montag.
So, all we can do is wait. Wait until the first half of the Super Bowl when GoDaddy airs the reveal and we can all either cringe or drool uncontrollably.
- If you're into androgynous men with shaved chests and waif-thin models, you might like the new Versace Spring 2011 ad campaign.
- Susan Sarandon puts on the milk mustache for the Got Milk ad campaign.
- The Paley Center for Media will present the twenty-eighth annual PaleyFest from March 4 to 17, 2011 at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.
- Selling cars 101: Illustrate how strong their bumpers are. With a crane.
- Oh and here's that The Ladders spot. Ridiculous. Funny.
- Mashable reports, "Strata, a Chicago-based customized media management agency, polled 100 agency clients this month and found that TV is still the dominant medium - 44% of respondents said they are most focused on television above other media. That's a 24% jump over the previous quarter. Digital was second with 21.1% while radio netted 15.6%, a 75% jump from the third quarter."
- The Career Builder chimpanzees will be back for this year's Super Bowl in a commercial slated to air during the third quarter of the game. Someone call PETA.
Courtney Thorne-Smith, who never looked like she needed to lose weight, has apparently been on the Atkins diet for 11 years. Personally, we think she looked better in her curvier days but we won't complain.
Nope. We'll just share with you that Thorne-Smith is in a new campaign for Atkins Nutritional. The very standard-looking spot, created by LeeReedy, has Thorne-Smith telling us about the difficulties of dieting and why the Atkins diet is a better way to maintain a healthy eating lifestyle.
The 30-second spot will run on 56 cable networks, including A&E, ESPN, Food, Hallmark, OWN, others. It's supplemented by print in Better Homes & Gardens, Shape, Family Circle, Men's Journal, Us Weekly, People, and by online banners and point-of-purchase advertising.
Recently selected by fashion brand Mango to front its Winter 2011 campaign, Scarlett Johansson is fronting a new campaign for Moet & Chandon champagne. With the brand since 2009, Johansson is hyping the brand just in time for Valentine's Day.
Shot by British photographer Tim Walker at the Moet & Chandon Estate in France, Johansson's image will appear in print, outdoor and online.
Of the brand and Johansson, Moet & Chandon President and CEO Daniel Lalonde said, "Moet & Chandon, the most loved champagne since 1743, is a universal symbol of joie de vivre and success. This new campaign highlights a return to the immutable elegance and glamor that are inherent to both Moet and Scarlett."