How the super cute Little Jenny became the rebellious, sexed-up Taylor Momsen is a mystery we may never solve but John Galliano is happy that's the direction in which things are headed. He's tapped the 17 year old Gossip Girl to appear in a new ad campaign for his Parlez moi d'amour fragrance.
Hey, she's a Trump. So, naturally, she can do anything she wants. And what woman wouldn't want a line of shoes named after her, designed by her and sold by appearing in an ad campaign for the shoes? That's exactly what Ivanka did for her new line of shoes, Ivanka Trump Footwear.
All we can say is, "Damn! That girls has super sexy legs!"
- In addition to having just signed a deal with Vera Wang, Leighton Meester will also become the face of fashion label Missoni and front the brand's advertising.
- like Chris Pine? Think Evan Rachel Wood is hot? Then you'll love seeing the two of them together in a Gucci Guilty ad campaign.
- Apparently, online advertising as we know it will end following the proposed Do Not Track list.
- It's not an ad campaign but it is a campaign. A campaign to buy Maggie Gyllenhall a boob job.
- Don't give gifts this year. Give GIFS.
Sitting beside a fire with the Pepsi delivery guy, Snoop Dogg shares with us his version of A Christmas story. It's an interesting story, indeed. The dude gets around. He just did a promotion with Ford for the brand's 2011 Explorer.
Like a Stepford wife crossed with a daydreaming porn star, Megan Fox peers longingly into the camera...in slow motion, of course...in an attempt to get us to buy Giorgia Armani Beauty products. This work follows a commercial called The tip Fox previously did during which she tantalized a waiter by getting dressed in front of him. It was far hotter than this current work which insist upon going in an over-stylized direction that doesn't so much sell cosmetics as it does hit us over the head with a stick once again issuing the painful reminder most of us are not and never will be as hot as Megan Fox.
By now most of you have probably seen the T-Mobile myTouch 4G commercial called New Ride which apes Apple's I'm A Mac campaign. It's the one where the Hot Chick (naturally) tells the doofus (naturally) on a scooter her network is faster than his.
What you probably don't know, or don't care about...let's be honest here, is Paris Hilton was seen a couple of days ago at a photo shoot sporting a near exact replica of the skin tight body suit the T-Mobile Hot Chick wears in the commercial. The only difference, as compared to the more buttoned up T-Mobile Hot Chick, being the enormous quantity of visible cleavage bursting forth from within the confines of Hilton's suit as it strains to contain her bulging dirigibles
Fluke? Subliminal stealth marketing? Lucky break for T-Mobile? We can only wish. But, no. She's reportedly launching a motorcycle racing team.
And, yes. You would stare too.
Oxfam America is out with a new campaign that pokes fun at high fashion advertising by substituting models with livestock including alpacas, goats and chickens. Real fashion photographer Pier Nicola D'Amico shot the campaign and Mini Driver along with Scarlett Johannson lend some dry wit.
The campaign is headed by "The Hidalgo," a crazed fashion freak played by comedian Chris Wylde. New videos highlighting the silliness are being released several times a week until the end of December.
Follow the series on YouTube as it unfolds.
Microsoft has hooked up with Diddy for an IZEA promotion called 12 Days of Tag that will donate $50,000 to charity over the course of 12 days. Each day, Diddy will tweet links to Microsoft Tags that relate to a charity. The charity with the most scans at the end of the day will receive the donation. Charities currently vying for a $10,000 donation include Doctors Without Borders, United Way and Greenpeace.
Check out Diddy's explanation of the campaign and download the tag smartphone app here to participate.
PETA continues it's long-standing mission of capturing every Hollywood star, fashion model and porn star nude for...oh wait...this isn't PETA...this is Marc Jacobs. And he's got Marisa Miller with her clothes off in a new ad campaign for his skin cancer awareness campaign, Protect the Skin You're In.
Along with Heidi Klum, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen and Victoria Beckham who have appeared in the campaign in the past, Miller is promoting the sale of t-shirts (emblazoned with her D cup glory) with proceeds going to support the NYU Cancer Institute.
Of the ad, Miller writes on her blog, "I thought wearing my Chucks was better than heels, right? The skate deck I'm holding is a really cool vintage deck from Santa Cruz Skateboards. It was made over to promote the charity - but maybe one day I can post the original with the SC skate logos :)"
- Beyonce says, It's not a lipstick, it's my Colour Riche N 315." And it's rich and creamy.
- FremantleMedia has launched re:discover - The Soul of Your Favorite Cities, a new web series created for Buick and distributed by MSN.
- Mad Men's January Jones gets naked in new Versace Spring/Summer 2011 ad campiagn.
- Givinchey cast an albino model to front their latest ad campaign. Why is this news?
- Kiss guitarist Paul Stanley is featured in a new campaign for NOH8, an organization that opposes the passage of Proposition 8.
- Follow Lexus around the country as they make stops in majot cities to film episodes os Darkcasting, a series that's part late night talk show, part test drive.
- Your face + random family = holiday card hilarity! It's an iPhone app created by DIvision of Labor.