A slimmed down Kelly Osbourne, daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne, appears nearly nude in a new Goldfinger-inspired ad campaign for Sky+HD. Osbourne, 26, was painted a gold metallic color just as Shirley Eaton was for the 1964 James Bond film Goldfinger.
Of her appearance in the campaign, Osbourne, who lost weight during her stint on Dancing With the Stars, said, "Since my weight loss I'm a lot more body confident in front of the camera. It's not just celebration for Sky+HD, but for me too."
- Sports briefs company Bjorn Borg hired two women wearing only shorts and pasties and had them interupt a men's field hockey game by throwing packages of the briefs all over the field.
- Not all politicians are dirty.
- Naomi Capbell splays herself all over vehicle and gas pump for Dennis Basso's Autumn/Winter ad campaign.
- Lawyer helps home owners fight increased property taxes. Hmm. One wonders if the legal fee would just equate to the adjustment negating the whole effort in the first place.
Working with Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade, Wieden + Kennedy has created a campaign called Dominate Another Day for Jordan Brand. Yea, it's totally a take on James Bond and features Wade battling various bad guys including the Green Gang and Snake Charmer while he attempts to transport the rings back to Miami.
Along with the TV commercial are outdoor boards and online. A site called Jumpman23.com will highlight the back story of those in the saga.
Miss Fit, a small, UK-based company specializing in clothing, lingerie and swimwear for women lucky (or unlucky depending upon viewpoint) enough to possess DD cup or larger breasts, has signed a deal with the very curvaceous X Factor star Maria lawson.
Lawson is a perfect fit for Miss Fit. More than twice the size of a DD, Lawson straps herself into a 36JJ bra when she gets dressed in the morning.
Of her size, Lawson says, "I have grown to like my body. When I was younger I was very self-conscious and didn't like my boobs at all. I wished I could be like all the small dainty girls who could wear cute little tops! My mum always told me to be grateful for what I've got and now I am."
Lawson will model the brand as part of an upcoming PR push.
- Anja Rubik in the new Fendi Fall/Winter ad campaign.
- The American Catfish industry has launched a new ad campaign to curtail the import of cheaper, Chinese catfish.
- Cutwater is out with a collection of videos for Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- The Boot Girls ask Americans to put on a pair of boots to raise awareness of the work of those in the military. Even Rick Dees is wearing boots.
- People who come up with a new Bruins Hockey Rule can win the chance to have their rule shown during a Bruins Game on Garden HDX and get a ride on the Zamboni.
- We really like Lacta Chocolates previous work, especially the long-form video, but this new commercial we're not liking so much. Most likely because it is a commercial and not a more involved, long form video.
- Microsoft has redesigned its MSN Games channel and has added new advertising opportunities to reach casual gamers.
- Halloween webcam fun from Alfred Ritter GmbH & Co KG for RITTER SPORT Chocolate. Scary monster Halloween cards.
- If you haven't already heard, JLo has enlisted the help of her twin children to appear in a Gucci campaign aimed at raising money for UNICEF's schools in Africa.
- Mr. T has signed a deal with Gold Promise, a gold-buying service which aims to get people a better deal.
- Boston agency Winsper received four Hatch Awards for work it did for its client, STIHL, a hand-held power tool brand.
In a publicity stunt in New York, Adriana Lima slipped into $2 million diamond-studded Victoria's Secret bra and prance around a pink carpet for the onlooking public. In a blue dress especially designed to reveal the bra, Lima modeled the Damini-designed creation which contained more than 3,000 jewels and took six people 1,500 hours to craft.
Not exactly a bra your average woman can afford but, of course, that's not the point. All Victoria's Secret care about is publicity and that's what they got with this tunt.
Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has enlisted the help of her husband, David, to help her sell a new line of sunglasses she is marketing. She's taken a picture of David wearing a pair of the new glasses, posted it to yfrog and tweeted it.
Nothing like leveraging you hot husband for financial gain. But, hey, we'd all do it if our significant others were as good-looking and as famous as David, right?
It was too much for Sesame Street but fragrance campaigns have never shied away from beautiful women with ample cleavage. And since this is Katy's own fragrance, she might as well lend her own delicious curvaceousness to the campaign.
The new fragrance is called Purr. Hence the catsuit.
Suggesting the Roger Federer Gillette can on the head stunt was aided by special effects, this new ASBerlin-created Head commercial featuring Andre Agassi claims the man needs no help when it comes to hitting a tennis ball. We're not making any claims but does anyone really believe that the tennis racket makes the player and not the other way around?