Last time we wrote about Lil' Kim was way back on 2003 when she appeared in s few Old Navy commercials. Today, Proximo Spirits has announced the singer will front a new campaign for the company's Three Olives vodka brand which is introducing a new flavor, Purple. It's the first time the brand has tapped a celebrity for its advertising.
"Since I'm Queen Bee and purple is the color of royalty," says Lil' Kim, "I'm thrilled Three Olives has asked me to bring my flavor to the sexy 'O-Face' campaign for their new Purple vodka!"
Of Lil Kim's appearance in the campaign, Proximo Spirits VP of Marketing Elwyn Gladstone said, "A perfect match for our latest flavor, Lil' Kim is the personification of the sassy, fun and confident brand that Three-O strives to embody. We are so delighted to welcome Kim to the Three-O family, and look forward to introducing Three-O Purple to her dedicated fan base."
- Nudity is great but it won't save magazines. We tell FOX News why.
- Esurance will be the official sponsor of the 2010 U.S. Open.
- Alex Bogusky tells all in lengthy Fast Company interview.
- It's not as hot as her work for Pepsi but this is Beyonce Knowles. There isn't much to complain about.
- Want to know how Karl Lagerfeld creates a Fendi campaign? Check it out here.
- Stallone beats the shit out of YouTube.
- This bike has a brain. And it's precious. And it's out to fight cancer. And it's a LIVESTRONG effort.
We just don't think anyone can do a better job displaying Megan Fox's hotness than Michael Bay. The way he slid the camera over her denim skirt-clad ass in Transformers has not yet been matched. Which is why we are less than thrilled about her appearance in a recent iteration of the Armani Jeans campaign.
Of course, the campaign is said to show off her softer side so maybe the less than smoking hot thing is the right direction. Um. no. Why would anyone ever want to soften the hotness of a woman like Megan Fox?
And why, if true, would the woman undergo the knife at such a a young age?
This week, Londoners were treated to a gigantic billboard on which a naked Kelly Brooke illustrated how Reebok EasyTone sneakers will make anyone's ass look as good as hers. Seriously. That's all it takes. A pair of sneakers. And you'll have an ass as fine as Kelly's. Genetics are irrelevant.
So there was all this talk in June about Lindsay Lohan appearing nude in an ad campaign for her line of handbags. It seems that never happened but she did hook up with Marc Ecko for a series of ads promoting the designer's Cut & Sew Fall 2010 campaign.She'll appear in several videos for the brand as well.
Explaining the campaign, Ecko said he decided to use Lohan as a digital muse for the campaign which, among other things, he says is an homage to old James Bond posters.
The photoshoot took place May 7. TMZ images from the campaign.
- Medicare spokesman Andy Griffith appears in a new commercial touting the health care reform law and outlining some of its benefits.
- Liv Tyler will appear in an upcoming Fall/Winter campaign for G Star Raw jeans.
- Sunday night, Sarah McLachlan performed at JetBlue's JFk terminal, part of the brand's Live from T5 concert series.
- It's invite only but ClickBooth wil be hosting a party at pulse360 August 16 at 9PM during Affiliate Summit
- Volvo experiment concludes Paris is the Naughty Capital of the World.
Just how many Kardashian sisters are there? Well, it depends on which last name you want to go with because there's Jenners and there's Kardashians. But that's not what we're talking about. No. We're just letting you know 12-year-old Kylie Jenner will appear in an upcoming series of Sears commercials to promote the retailer's Crush Your Style - The Search for America's Top Style Crush contest. See Kylie explain it here.
And then if you want to switch gears a bit, check out her 14-year-old sister, Kendall, who, following her much older sisters, exposes plenty of cleavage in a photo shoot she did with photographer Nick Saglimbeni.
Does this sort of thing perpetuate the trend of kids growing up too quickly? Debate.
- Here's some more Calvin Klein Envy ads featuring Zoe Saldana. And if these additional images aren't enough for you, there's video coming in mid-August with Saldana talking about CK's envy-inducing underwear.
- The Girl Scouts are out with a new PSA featuring plus size models.These girls are plus size?
- Launched earlier in July, LG's The Young and the Connected online soap opera is worth a look.
- "Opulence. I has it." Right up there with Verizon Dumb Dads and blacks who love chicken comes this new commercial from Grey New York and Biscuit Filmworks' director Tim Godsall for DirecTV that portrays a Russian doofus as if he were an Italian goomba. Oh wait, is that too many layers of stereotyping?
- Guys, why do all the work looking for a date when you can just sit back and let the women come to you?
- If you own a company, you can direct your own commercials. And that's just what Justin Timberlake did for his 901 Silver Tequila. The ad is dumb.
- Naomi Watts will front Ann Taylor's Autumn 2010 advertising campaign.
- Steffan Postaer, author of The Happy Soul Industry, is out with a new book. It's called Sweet by Design. He calls it a novel/social media experiment.
The fact Hollywood is even humoring Sylvester Stallone by making his The Expendables is shocking in and of itself. Of course, as these things go, it could be the biggest blockbuster of all time.
But the fact the film warranted the creation of Rambo: The Musical by the creators of Conan the Barbarian: The Musical is pretty impressive. Who knows how stupid or how brilliant the movie will be but this rendition of Rambo is a good one.
You have to hand it to Stallone though. Who thought a dude like him could create an Oscar winning film about a block-headed boxer. Or pull in 70 million 30 years later with the final chapter of his Rocky saga. To see what he can do with every big name action hero of the last thirty years, all together in one film, including Governor Schwarzenegger, will be intriguing to say the least.