- We really like Lacta Chocolates previous work, especially the long-form video, but this new commercial we're not liking so much. Most likely because it is a commercial and not a more involved, long form video.
- Microsoft has redesigned its MSN Games channel and has added new advertising opportunities to reach casual gamers.
- Halloween webcam fun from Alfred Ritter GmbH & Co KG for RITTER SPORT Chocolate. Scary monster Halloween cards.
- If you haven't already heard, JLo has enlisted the help of her twin children to appear in a Gucci campaign aimed at raising money for UNICEF's schools in Africa.
- Mr. T has signed a deal with Gold Promise, a gold-buying service which aims to get people a better deal.
- Boston agency Winsper received four Hatch Awards for work it did for its client, STIHL, a hand-held power tool brand.
In a publicity stunt in New York, Adriana Lima slipped into $2 million diamond-studded Victoria's Secret bra and prance around a pink carpet for the onlooking public. In a blue dress especially designed to reveal the bra, Lima modeled the Damini-designed creation which contained more than 3,000 jewels and took six people 1,500 hours to craft.
Not exactly a bra your average woman can afford but, of course, that's not the point. All Victoria's Secret care about is publicity and that's what they got with this tunt.
Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has enlisted the help of her husband, David, to help her sell a new line of sunglasses she is marketing. She's taken a picture of David wearing a pair of the new glasses, posted it to yfrog and tweeted it.
Nothing like leveraging you hot husband for financial gain. But, hey, we'd all do it if our significant others were as good-looking and as famous as David, right?
It was too much for Sesame Street but fragrance campaigns have never shied away from beautiful women with ample cleavage. And since this is Katy's own fragrance, she might as well lend her own delicious curvaceousness to the campaign.
The new fragrance is called Purr. Hence the catsuit.
Suggesting the Roger Federer Gillette can on the head stunt was aided by special effects, this new ASBerlin-created Head commercial featuring Andre Agassi claims the man needs no help when it comes to hitting a tennis ball. We're not making any claims but does anyone really believe that the tennis racket makes the player and not the other way around?
You've got to laugh at these celebutantes who pump themselves up to E cup deliciousness and then end up regretting it after the fact. Apparently, that the sentiment UK Big Brother star Chantelle Houghton has about her surgical boost to 32E.
But that minor issue didn't stop Houghton from using her assets to make a little money along the way. In a new campaign for La Senza, Houghton proudly flaunts her generous curves for the lingerie brand.
Sharing her regret over having the surgery, Houghton told Heat magazine, "They're just too big. Now I just want to hide them. I thought I wanted to go up to that size and I loved them at the time, but now I wish I'd never had them done."
Well, Chantelle, hoisting your pulchritudinous puppies into some revealing lingerie is hardly going in the right direction if concealment was your goal.
New York agency Breakfast created a "trackable experience" for Conan O'Brien's blimp. For the blimp's tour of the Eastern seaboard during the month of October, Breakfast made it possible for people to check in on Foursquare when they saw the blimp fly overhead. Doing so would garner the Foursquare user the Conan Blimpspotter Badge. You can track the blimp's location here.
- Don't mess with Vibram.
- The AAAAs have awarded BBH New York the O'Toole award for the Best Mid-Sized Agency of the Year.
- Orlando Bloom is pimping clothing for Japanese retailer Uniqlo.
- Supposedly, this is a cool new Pierre Morel spot for Givenchy featuring Justin Timberlake.
- Pomegranate juice will get you laid.
- Video service 12Seconds has announced it's shutting down.
- And in case you think every last bit of fun has been sucked out of flying, women's groups and flight attendants associations have sucked out even more.
- Twitter founder Evan Williams has stepped down as CEO. COO Dick Costolo will take over as CEO and Williams will focus on product development.
You can see this one coming a mile away but it's still funny to see David Arquette dressed like a rabbit get it on with his wife, Courtney, who's also dressed as a rabbit. Or is she? It's all to call attention to domestic violence on behalf of Santa Monica-based OPCC.
RadarOnline's Jessica Campbell was on some red carpet somewhere and she decided to ask celebrities if they would go naked for the organization's ad campaigns. Everyone jumped in from James Cromwell to Glee's Lea Michele who said, "I don't think we need to see a billboard of me naked to know I am anti-fur. But if they asked I would probably do it."