Britney Spears, whose ad career we've been avidly following here on Adrants, is out with new work for candies. In a new campaign for the brand's Autumn line of clothing for teens, 28-year-old Spears is looking very teen-like herself.
The campaign uses phrases from her hits songs and mirrors past work such as the Me Against The Music video she did with Madonna.
Mick Jagger's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, is continuing her modeling career with an appearance in a new campaign for Versace. Daughter of Mick and Jerry Hall, Jagger began her modeling career in 2008. For Versace, she'll be the face of the brand's Hudson Jeans. Of note, Jagger was just 17 when she took her top off for photographer Mario Sorrenti.
Of Jagger's appearance in the campaign, Hudson spokesman David Lipman said, "It's all about the heritage of having Mick Jagger as a dad and Jerry Hall as a mum. But more than anything, it's her spirit that captivates me." Perv. Oh, sorry, she's 18 now. Ogle all you want.
Last time we wrote about Lil' Kim was way back on 2003 when she appeared in s few Old Navy commercials. Today, Proximo Spirits has announced the singer will front a new campaign for the company's Three Olives vodka brand which is introducing a new flavor, Purple. It's the first time the brand has tapped a celebrity for its advertising.
"Since I'm Queen Bee and purple is the color of royalty," says Lil' Kim, "I'm thrilled Three Olives has asked me to bring my flavor to the sexy 'O-Face' campaign for their new Purple vodka!"
Of Lil Kim's appearance in the campaign, Proximo Spirits VP of Marketing Elwyn Gladstone said, "A perfect match for our latest flavor, Lil' Kim is the personification of the sassy, fun and confident brand that Three-O strives to embody. We are so delighted to welcome Kim to the Three-O family, and look forward to introducing Three-O Purple to her dedicated fan base."
- Nudity is great but it won't save magazines. We tell FOX News why.
- Esurance will be the official sponsor of the 2010 U.S. Open.
- Alex Bogusky tells all in lengthy Fast Company interview.
- It's not as hot as her work for Pepsi but this is Beyonce Knowles. There isn't much to complain about.
- Want to know how Karl Lagerfeld creates a Fendi campaign? Check it out here.
- Stallone beats the shit out of YouTube.
- This bike has a brain. And it's precious. And it's out to fight cancer. And it's a LIVESTRONG effort.
We just don't think anyone can do a better job displaying Megan Fox's hotness than Michael Bay. The way he slid the camera over her denim skirt-clad ass in Transformers has not yet been matched. Which is why we are less than thrilled about her appearance in a recent iteration of the Armani Jeans campaign.
Of course, the campaign is said to show off her softer side so maybe the less than smoking hot thing is the right direction. Um. no. Why would anyone ever want to soften the hotness of a woman like Megan Fox?
And why, if true, would the woman undergo the knife at such a a young age?
This week, Londoners were treated to a gigantic billboard on which a naked Kelly Brooke illustrated how Reebok EasyTone sneakers will make anyone's ass look as good as hers. Seriously. That's all it takes. A pair of sneakers. And you'll have an ass as fine as Kelly's. Genetics are irrelevant.
So there was all this talk in June about Lindsay Lohan appearing nude in an ad campaign for her line of handbags. It seems that never happened but she did hook up with Marc Ecko for a series of ads promoting the designer's Cut & Sew Fall 2010 campaign.She'll appear in several videos for the brand as well.
Explaining the campaign, Ecko said he decided to use Lohan as a digital muse for the campaign which, among other things, he says is an homage to old James Bond posters.
The photoshoot took place May 7. TMZ images from the campaign.
- Medicare spokesman Andy Griffith appears in a new commercial touting the health care reform law and outlining some of its benefits.
- Liv Tyler will appear in an upcoming Fall/Winter campaign for G Star Raw jeans.
- Sunday night, Sarah McLachlan performed at JetBlue's JFk terminal, part of the brand's Live from T5 concert series.
- It's invite only but ClickBooth wil be hosting a party at pulse360 August 16 at 9PM during Affiliate Summit
- Volvo experiment concludes Paris is the Naughty Capital of the World.
Just how many Kardashian sisters are there? Well, it depends on which last name you want to go with because there's Jenners and there's Kardashians. But that's not what we're talking about. No. We're just letting you know 12-year-old Kylie Jenner will appear in an upcoming series of Sears commercials to promote the retailer's Crush Your Style - The Search for America's Top Style Crush contest. See Kylie explain it here.
And then if you want to switch gears a bit, check out her 14-year-old sister, Kendall, who, following her much older sisters, exposes plenty of cleavage in a photo shoot she did with photographer Nick Saglimbeni.
Does this sort of thing perpetuate the trend of kids growing up too quickly? Debate.
- Here's some more Calvin Klein Envy ads featuring Zoe Saldana. And if these additional images aren't enough for you, there's video coming in mid-August with Saldana talking about CK's envy-inducing underwear.
- The Girl Scouts are out with a new PSA featuring plus size models.These girls are plus size?
- Launched earlier in July, LG's The Young and the Connected online soap opera is worth a look.