Everyone has sex in the middle of a hardtop playground, right? Especially if you're not in school any more, you're a hard-bodied model and it's a Calvin Klein commercial. And if a guy named Fabien Baron directed you and Lara Stone was the object of desire, it's all perfectly plausible. Oh, and let's not forget the thousands of dollars you'll receive in exchange for a few scrapes and bruises suffered during the shoot.
Yea. It's a new commercial for Calvin Klein Jeans. And yea, there's nudity (brief). But it's art. So it's all good, right?
- Oh and while Taylor Momsen is pimping Madonn'a new Material Girl line of clothing, the Material Girl herself is pimping Dolce and Gabbana.
- YouTube and the Art Directors Club have launched Show & Tell to showcase the best marketing examples on YouTube.
- Droid X is here. Courtesy of mcgarrybowen.
- The new Playboy safe-for-work site, The Smoking Jacket, launched today.
- Arby's has launched Juniorize which allows visitors to morph themselves and friends into a 3-D animated Arby's Junior character.
- Check out Join the Colony, a new promotion for the second season of the Discovery Channel's The Colony, the story about a group of seven non-actor volunteers participating in an immersive social experiment, exploring what life might be like after a global viral catastrophe.
- Smokey the Bear is back.
If you've ever watched Gossip Girl - come on, admit it, you know you have - you'd have witnessed the transformation of Jenny Humphrey (Little J) from innocent cutie to head bitch in charge of Constance Billard. In the real world, Jenny is Taylor Momsen and she's 16 so there's only so much drooling you're allowed to do before you fall into a certain category of sleaze ball.
That said, she looks good fronting Macy's new line of eighties-themed clothing, Material Girl, from the material girl herself, Madonna, and her daughter Lourdes. The line will hit stores August 3.
Previously, Momsen, well known for her provocative style of dress and her "badass" attitude has been the face of British retailer New Look. Here's a promotional video for the Material Girl line after the jump:
- PETA sets Oh Canada to baby seal slaughter.
- Old Spice remixed. Funny. Except for the way to long self-promo at the end from the video's creator.
- Jennifer Aniston gets naked to sell her new line of perfume.
- Why was the world's most famous plus-sized model photoshopped to look skinny?
- Tommy Hilfiger's Fall 2010 campaign does the Royal Tenenbaums.
- Threadless is out with a new t-shirt which puts a twist on "I'm Lovin' It" along with a graphic of Ronald barfing up his lunch.
- Apparently babies who sleep on mattresses in Milwaukee can die. Who knew?
- Yawn. Another flash mob. Oh wait, not yawn! This one's got bikinis.
- Cascadian Farms says it's the first-ever branded crop in Farmville. Starting July 19th through July 26th, Cascadian Farm will offer users the chance to purchase organic blueberries for their farms and will provide a variety of other benefits, including coupon offers and organic and green living tips that players can use offline.
- Fashion brand Band Of Outsiders the new Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield in its new ad campaign.
The Hills alum, Audrina Patridge, following her stint pimping the Carl's Jr. Teriyaki burger while spilling out of a gold bikini, is now the new face of Bongo Jeans. Following Vanessa Minnello, Nicole Richie, the Laguna Beach cast, Kim Kardasian, Rachel Bilson and Kristin Cavallari, Patrige will lend her bootyliciousness the the brand's Fall print campaign.
Of the campaign, which was shot by Tony Duran, Patrige said, "Generations of women, including my mom and sisters, have loved this iconic brand. And it's exciting to be a part of something that is so classically cool, American."
Shot by Barry Levison in New York, this Vittoria Coffee commercial has Al Pacino talking about the importance of coffee in his daily routine. It's airing in Australia. Having just rewatched the Godfather two nights ago, it's amazing to see this man still going after all these years. Dog Day Afternoon. Scarface. Serpico. Carlito's Way.
So why not pimp a little coffee after all these years?
Dita Von Teese, the American burlesque dancer who's loved by Europeans, is featured in a new video for Perrier. In the video, the dice are rolled and, depending upon the outcome, Dita will "strip" or lick her lips. It's all very PG-13 and YouTube acceptable. She finishes the video by bathing herself in Perrier, hardly as sexy as, say, milk or oil but, again, this is YouTube.
Said to have been inspired by 1940s-era Hollywood stars as Betty Grable and Bettie Page, Dita was once married to rocker Marilyn Manson.
Joining Kellan Lutz and Eva Mendes, Avatar actress Zoe Saldana will model Calvin Klein Envy line of underwear in a new ad campaign. The campaign will include print, outdoor and digital.
Of the line which aims to create "a more revealing silhouette," Saldana said, "Calvin Klein has always put forth such beautifully executed campaigns. It's very exciting for me to be associated with such an iconic, globally recognized brand like Calvin Klein Underwear."
Yea. We know. There's really no redeeming quality nor reason to mention this new campaign featuring the Kardasian sister's pimping their new Beach Bunny swimwear line except for the fact it's summer and it's hot and they're hot. Well, that's a matter of opinion but they're wearing bathing suits and, well, it's summer so, yea, that justifies this.