In 2008, a hot model rockin' out in lingerie and her underwear Risky Business-style was deemed too risque for TV. Would that hold true today in 2010? Watch this Guitar Hero ad with supermodel Marisa Miller and let us know.
Apparently, it aired in Britain to no fanfare. Is America still too puritanical? Or are we right to keep smoking hot models far, far away from the eyes of horny 14 year old boys?
Soccer hottie Cristiano Ronaldo was scooped up by Georgio Armani last October and will appear in the fashion brand's upcoming ad campaign. Images broke yesterday but we'll have to wait until July to see the entire campaign which will include magazine ads and billboards in, among others, New York, Los Angeles and London.
To hype the September release of her new fragrance, Outspoken, Fergie has gotten all dolled up for an ad campaign which will tout the scent. Of the launch, Fergie said, "From my music to my wardrobe, my style is all about speaking up and making a statement."
Of the fragrance itself, Fergie said, "Outspoken definitely turns heads, but it also lets your true personality shine through."
For those who care, the fragrance will consist of a mixture of jasmine, tuberose, passion flower, starfruit and...black leather? Eesh. That can't be good.
- As only Jane Lynch can, the new iPhone gets hilarious spoof treatment.
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Association is offering a free webinar next Monday, June 14th at 11 am CDT to support its new Digital Social Media and Endorsement Policy template.
- For women, the world cup is an opportunity to see old friends.
- The IAB has announced its panel of judges for its IAB MIXX Awards 2010.Had they provided a link, we would have been happy to share the list with you.http://tinyurl.com/2ukobzr
This is beyond awesome! A new short film asks if you don't agree with gay lifestyle, why would you then support prop8 and spare them from a life of wedded misery?
This interesting piece of reverse logic, Devin & Glenn, stars Justin Long and Mike White as a gay couple. Directed by Furlined team Will Speck and Josh Gordon, the 3:30 video also features Tom Arnold and Nora Dunn.
Barely making an appearance in this new Univision commercial that touts the network's exclusive Spanish-language coverage of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Shakira sings "Waka Waka (Esto es Africa/This Time for Africa)," the official World Cup song and Univision's official theme for all of its coverage of this world-class event.
All the "cultural richness" and "exciting soccer moments" make their way into this :30. Additional campiagn elements will include print, outdoor, in-theater, radio, online and mobile. Hopefully we'll see more of Shakira in those media.
The ad might have been a bit more effective had it featured Shakira's best asset as illustrated in the accompanying image.
You see? We can get back to normal after a celebrity sex scandal. How? By placing said celebrity in a set of new ads that take remove the spotlight. Remember that golfer who cheated on his wife with more women than the average man has slept with in his entire life? Yea, we didn't think so. Anyway, he goes by the name of Tiger and he's in a new commercial and a set of five video for the June 8 launch of EA team golf game, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.
The work comes to us from San Francisco's Heat. The :30 and :60 will be followed by four videos that mash up golf with curling, hockey, basketball, soccer, and one which mixes up those four with football.
Media includes the NBA finals on ABC and such online sports sites as ESPN.com, SI.com, FoxSports.com, SportingNews.com, and Sports.Yahoo.com.
- Want to ogle a Victoria's Secret hottie? You can do it here or wait until next summer for Transformers 3 to come out. Yes. Megan Fox is out and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is in.
- Like games? Like fast cars? Like insurance? The you might like this new game from Koko for insurance company Adrian Flux. Don't ask. We didn't.
- This has nothing to do with advertising but it does have sexy amazonian women in it.
- Still on his mission to keep Lebron James in Cleveland, Brandon George went out and got himself slapped by 23 girls. Some hot. Some not. Some big. Some not. First girl is out favorite for various reasons. But it doesn't matter. You gotta love the guy's spirit.
It's like Britney Spears decided to do a video inside a bird cage. Oh wait. That's not Britney Spears. It's TMZ's naughty girl dujour Miley Cyrus performing her new song, Can't be Tamed, inside, yea, a bird cage.
Yup. Like every starlet before her, Miley is now proclaiming, "I'm not a kid. I'm a hot pop star and I'm gonna be bad!" Billy Ray, she's fleeing the coop.
Wait, why are we even talking about a Miley Cyrus video? What does this have to do with advertising? Nothing except for the fact production company Mothership and visual effects company Digital Domain helped create the video.
Wait. That still has nothing to do with advertising.
Continuing her work for the Candie's pro-abstinence Pause Before You Play campaign, Bristol Palin offers commentary after we see a young mother get all hotted up to go out only to be confronted by her talking baby who says, "You're not going anywhere. You've got diapers to change, bottles to fill and I've got a nasty rash on my butt."
And you never believed them when they said having a baby will change your life forever.