- PETA sets Oh Canada to baby seal slaughter.
- Old Spice remixed. Funny. Except for the way to long self-promo at the end from the video's creator.
- Jennifer Aniston gets naked to sell her new line of perfume.
- Why was the world's most famous plus-sized model photoshopped to look skinny?
- Tommy Hilfiger's Fall 2010 campaign does the Royal Tenenbaums.
- Threadless is out with a new t-shirt which puts a twist on "I'm Lovin' It" along with a graphic of Ronald barfing up his lunch.
- Apparently babies who sleep on mattresses in Milwaukee can die. Who knew?
- Yawn. Another flash mob. Oh wait, not yawn! This one's got bikinis.
- Cascadian Farms says it's the first-ever branded crop in Farmville. Starting July 19th through July 26th, Cascadian Farm will offer users the chance to purchase organic blueberries for their farms and will provide a variety of other benefits, including coupon offers and organic and green living tips that players can use offline.
- Fashion brand Band Of Outsiders the new Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield in its new ad campaign.
The Hills alum, Audrina Patridge, following her stint pimping the Carl's Jr. Teriyaki burger while spilling out of a gold bikini, is now the new face of Bongo Jeans. Following Vanessa Minnello, Nicole Richie, the Laguna Beach cast, Kim Kardasian, Rachel Bilson and Kristin Cavallari, Patrige will lend her bootyliciousness the the brand's Fall print campaign.
Of the campaign, which was shot by Tony Duran, Patrige said, "Generations of women, including my mom and sisters, have loved this iconic brand. And it's exciting to be a part of something that is so classically cool, American."
Shot by Barry Levison in New York, this Vittoria Coffee commercial has Al Pacino talking about the importance of coffee in his daily routine. It's airing in Australia. Having just rewatched the Godfather two nights ago, it's amazing to see this man still going after all these years. Dog Day Afternoon. Scarface. Serpico. Carlito's Way.
So why not pimp a little coffee after all these years?
Dita Von Teese, the American burlesque dancer who's loved by Europeans, is featured in a new video for Perrier. In the video, the dice are rolled and, depending upon the outcome, Dita will "strip" or lick her lips. It's all very PG-13 and YouTube acceptable. She finishes the video by bathing herself in Perrier, hardly as sexy as, say, milk or oil but, again, this is YouTube.
Said to have been inspired by 1940s-era Hollywood stars as Betty Grable and Bettie Page, Dita was once married to rocker Marilyn Manson.
Joining Kellan Lutz and Eva Mendes, Avatar actress Zoe Saldana will model Calvin Klein Envy line of underwear in a new ad campaign. The campaign will include print, outdoor and digital.
Of the line which aims to create "a more revealing silhouette," Saldana said, "Calvin Klein has always put forth such beautifully executed campaigns. It's very exciting for me to be associated with such an iconic, globally recognized brand like Calvin Klein Underwear."
Yea. We know. There's really no redeeming quality nor reason to mention this new campaign featuring the Kardasian sister's pimping their new Beach Bunny swimwear line except for the fact it's summer and it's hot and they're hot. Well, that's a matter of opinion but they're wearing bathing suits and, well, it's summer so, yea, that justifies this.
When you write about advertising every day, suffering de ja vu every once in a while comes with the job. Today, Julia Stiles is the cause of our ailment. She's in a new Stoli commercial in which she talks to herself and debates the merits of going commercial versus staying indi.
Though the ad is new, we could swear we've seen it before. Maybe it's because we couldn't stand watching Hugh Hefner talk to himself and we conjured Julia instead.Anyway, anytime we can see Julia Stiles is a good time so we're not going to complain.
Yesterday, in a Digitas-run session called "Cage Fighting Comes to Cannes," Common explained what his brand is and how he gauges the value of sponsorship opps.
How do you get a respected artist to plug your product? The secret is profound and earth shattering.
While it's a sure bet she won't actually be nude - as in private parts exposed - when the ad campaign breaks but Lindsay Lohan plans to strip down to nothing but her SCRAM bracelet and roll around on a bed during a photoshoot in LA for an upcoming ad campaign. The starlet will be touting a line of handbags for her 6126 fashion line.
Richard Luna of The California Bag, the entity that licenses her line said, "We're thinking of having police on hand so we can remove the ankle bracelet for the pictures."