Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
Maybe we're reading too much into this. Yea...we're sure we are but you have to admit toying around with the number 69 without making even the tiniest sexual innuendo is just a wasted opportunity. So here's Sprint touting their unlimited (and they do mean unlimited) mobile phone plan that does oh so much more than Verizon's or AT&T's. And this right after a study revealed iPhone users (using AT&T or course) have more sex than other mobile phone owners. Something's just not right here.
- Some dude really, really wants Alyssa Milano to follow him on Twitter.
- The nominees for the 2nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Advertising - which honor individuals and projects in advertising and marketing for fair, accurate and inclusive representations of the LGBT community can be seen here.
- Mrs. Tom Cruise and the cast of The Romantics do J Crew.
- OMG! Author paid to tweet!
- And one for the ladies. Gabriel Aubry disrobes for Charisma Ad campaign.
Uh oh. Flying a donkey over a beach didn't go over so well. We wonder how well things will fare for this flying ostrich who skydives out of an airplane. OK, so it's totally CGI but still. From Saatchi & Saatchi Johannesburg, it's a commercial for Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bar.
In Australia it's sexist to ask your wife to clean the house. Oh wait, it's sexist everywhere because, as we all know, asking a stay-at-home mom to, well, stay at home and take care of the house is just wrong.
This My Local VIP cleaning service ad depicts a man returning from work to a house he thought would be cleaned while he was away. Well, apparently, mom was too busy with the kids and all that goes along with managing a household.
My Local VIP has received a few complaints from viewers who say the ad is sexist. Is it? Answer this question honestly. If you (male or female) returned home from work expecting the house to be clean (because you and your spouse talked about it getting cleaned in the morning before you went to work) and it was a mess, would you ask, "Honey, I thought you were going to clean the house today?" Or would you say, "Honey, you must have had a really tough day. It looks like the kids ran you ragged. why don't you go have a seat and I'll get you a glass of wine." Answer honestly.
There are a few things we take away from this strange Vixol bathroom cleaner commercial. First, people should never let their bathrooms become this dirty in the first place. Second, after a long career in television, Gumby now lives in the grout between bathroom tiles. Third, scrubbing bubble aren't really scrubbing bubbles at all - they're body builders with wigs. Fourth, hot women still solve all the world's problems and can make even a dirty Gumby hiding between the tiles obey her wishes.
So Reebok EasyTone sneakers are said to give you an ass as hot as Kelly Brooke's. K-Swiss, on the other hand, will make you as hot as..."world class athlete" Kenny Powers.
We're sticking with Reebok.
Beautiful. Sturdy. Leathery. Crooked.
Can we touch?
No. There is no touching the sneakers! The dick? Now that's just up to you.
EA Sports is prepping fans for the launch of Madden NFL on August 11. The campaign features six scenarios with NFL pros surprising fans with game delivery, and play. The campaign, which broke yesterday, was created by San Francisco advertising agency Heat.
The :30 and :60 both begin and end with Super Bowl winning quarterback Drew Brees in Times Square, where among crowds and cheerleaders, he challenges passers-by to "a quick game of Madden," played on a giant, 40' x 40' Spectacolor screen, then tosses free games to the fans. A total of 2000 games were given out while filming the campaign.
Yea, we get it. Men like beer. No, men love beer. Men will do anything to get a beer. They will go to great lengths to make sure that beer is delivered to their mouths in a timely manner. And because they are so fanatical about getting a beer, they won't just walk to the fridge to grab one. That's just too pedestrian. No. They will build an elaborate delivery system just so yet another beer commercial can be made depicting them acting like a bunch of 12-year-old girls who just spotted Justin Bieber on the street.
- "Opulence. I has it." Right up there with Verizon Dumb Dads and blacks who love chicken comes this new commercial from Grey New York and Biscuit Filmworks' director Tim Godsall for DirecTV that portrays a Russian doofus as if he were an Italian goomba. Oh wait, is that too many layers of stereotyping?
- Guys, why do all the work looking for a date when you can just sit back and let the women come to you?
- If you own a company, you can direct your own commercials. And that's just what Justin Timberlake did for his 901 Silver Tequila. The ad is dumb.
- Naomi Watts will front Ann Taylor's Autumn 2010 advertising campaign.
- Steffan Postaer, author of The Happy Soul Industry, is out with a new book. It's called Sweet by Design. He calls it a novel/social media experiment.