There are a few things we take away from this strange Vixol bathroom cleaner commercial. First, people should never let their bathrooms become this dirty in the first place. Second, after a long career in television, Gumby now lives in the grout between bathroom tiles. Third, scrubbing bubble aren't really scrubbing bubbles at all - they're body builders with wigs. Fourth, hot women still solve all the world's problems and can make even a dirty Gumby hiding between the tiles obey her wishes.
So Reebok EasyTone sneakers are said to give you an ass as hot as Kelly Brooke's. K-Swiss, on the other hand, will make you as hot as..."world class athlete" Kenny Powers.
We're sticking with Reebok.
Beautiful. Sturdy. Leathery. Crooked.
Can we touch?
No. There is no touching the sneakers! The dick? Now that's just up to you.
EA Sports is prepping fans for the launch of Madden NFL on August 11. The campaign features six scenarios with NFL pros surprising fans with game delivery, and play. The campaign, which broke yesterday, was created by San Francisco advertising agency Heat.
The :30 and :60 both begin and end with Super Bowl winning quarterback Drew Brees in Times Square, where among crowds and cheerleaders, he challenges passers-by to "a quick game of Madden," played on a giant, 40' x 40' Spectacolor screen, then tosses free games to the fans. A total of 2000 games were given out while filming the campaign.
Yea, we get it. Men like beer. No, men love beer. Men will do anything to get a beer. They will go to great lengths to make sure that beer is delivered to their mouths in a timely manner. And because they are so fanatical about getting a beer, they won't just walk to the fridge to grab one. That's just too pedestrian. No. They will build an elaborate delivery system just so yet another beer commercial can be made depicting them acting like a bunch of 12-year-old girls who just spotted Justin Bieber on the street.
- "Opulence. I has it." Right up there with Verizon Dumb Dads and blacks who love chicken comes this new commercial from Grey New York and Biscuit Filmworks' director Tim Godsall for DirecTV that portrays a Russian doofus as if he were an Italian goomba. Oh wait, is that too many layers of stereotyping?
- Guys, why do all the work looking for a date when you can just sit back and let the women come to you?
- If you own a company, you can direct your own commercials. And that's just what Justin Timberlake did for his 901 Silver Tequila. The ad is dumb.
- Naomi Watts will front Ann Taylor's Autumn 2010 advertising campaign.
- Steffan Postaer, author of The Happy Soul Industry, is out with a new book. It's called Sweet by Design. He calls it a novel/social media experiment.
- Yawn. Well, sort of. Scotch Tape's new ad is derivatively predictable and brilliantly witty all at the same time. (See, we didn't write the headline.)
- Nike Women Just Survive it. And it's a lot to survive.
- I Need My Fucking Super Technocrane. Another Xtra Normal video celebrating the pomposity of directors.
- This has nothing to so with advertising. Unless, of course, you think Staten Island needs an ad campaign to improve (ruin) its image.
- Wanna see the weirdest bank commercial ever? It's right here.
- Director Sam Cadman gives us The Young and the Connected, an online soap opera about the daily live of the socially connected. From RKCR/Y&R.
Leave it to Axe to save little boys from losing it prematurely at the site of a beautiful girl. Nothing like the cascade of bodily fluids to ruin that first moment of contact. Not every girl likes a guy who's overly prolific with is fluids so Axe is there to save the day. Or the moment.
Everyone has sex in the middle of a hardtop playground, right? Especially if you're not in school any more, you're a hard-bodied model and it's a Calvin Klein commercial. And if a guy named Fabien Baron directed you and Lara Stone was the object of desire, it's all perfectly plausible. Oh, and let's not forget the thousands of dollars you'll receive in exchange for a few scrapes and bruises suffered during the shoot.
Yea. It's a new commercial for Calvin Klein Jeans. And yea, there's nudity (brief). But it's art. So it's all good, right?
OK. We are WIDE awake this morning thanks to Primitive Shoes and import car model Justene Jaro who, bless her soul (body?), has awoken us in ways that are, well, just not fit for publication...even on Adrants. Anyway, filth out of the way, curvaceous cutie Justene Jaro is featured in a two minute promotional video for the 20-year-old Nike Air Max 90.
As if we were watching a long form beer commercial of old or some cheesy auto parts ad in the back of Hot Rod magazine, Jaro's bulbous breasts burst forth, spilling from above and below the confines of her revealing top as it struggles to contain her pendulous pulchritude. Clad only in lingerie..and sometimes ripped Daisy Dukes...Jaro frolicks about on a bed, on a couch and on a set of stairs while wearing, playing with and, yes, seductively licking a pair of Nike Air Max 90s.