Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
- Apparently, it's all about the D cups when it comes to Seafolly advertising campaigns.
- The Festival of Media, held in Montreaux for two days last week, has announced its Media Awards. The full list of winners can be seen here (PDF).
- Fiat Street Evo is a new app that recognizes traffic signs and transforms them into features of the new Punto Evo. The app recognizes traffic signs as if they were QR codes and it associates each sign with a feature directly related to that sign.
- Lenny Kravitz has signed a deal with Jeep to become its brand ambassador and will appear in a national advertising campaign and an upcoming short film.
- Here's some interesting non-profit work done for the Salvation Army.
- Kate Winslet is the new face of fashion brand St. John.
- Mazda UK is organizing the Challenge & Inspire 2011 Competition and is calling out to all art lovers to share their most inspiring, innovative or creative ideas. By doing this they can win a number of great prizes including a car for a year and a trip to New York.
- Dead or Alive gets boobalicious Nintendo 3DS Ad.
- In a recent survey of 2,480 female bloggers, 90% of the respondents like partnering with brands, as long as they are compensated. Of the 42% of bloggers approached by brands, the most commonly accepted sponsorship types are online reviews, (26%), affiliate program promotions (15%), and direct advertising (13%).
- For you young creatives out there interested in going to Cannes, there are three Young Lions packages for you to check out priced from €560 to €1,025.
- Coke is celebrating its 125th birthday with the world's largest building projection.
While Cannes Lions is a month away (by the way we will be there in force this year in a soon to be announced partnership of sorts), the Cannes Film Festival began yesterday. And in celebration of the festival's kick off, COED is out with its Festival de Cans. Yes, It's exactly what you think and some of it is NSFW so be forewarned. Otherwise, enjoy.
At tonight's Art Director's Club 90th Annual Award Gala, Wieden + Kennedy took home two ADC Black Cubes. W+K Amsterdam won the ADC Black Cube in Advertising for its Write the Future Nike work and W+K Portland won the AC Black Cube in Interactive for its Old Spice Response Campaign. In addition, the agency won three ADC Gold Cubes, two for Nike and the ADC Hybrib Award for Old Spice. And if that weren't enough the agency was named Agency of the Year as well. Other top honors included:
- ADC Network of the Year: Young & Rubicam (second year in a row)
- ADC Interactive Agency of the Year: BBH, New York, NY, USA
- ADC Design Team of the Year: The New York Times Magazine, New York, NY USA (second in a row)
- ADC School of the Year: School of Visual Arts, New York, NY, USA (second year in a row)
We had to do a double take when we were told of this. After all, we're talking about Cannes here. The boondoggle that celebrates creativity in the advertising industry. And by creativity, we mean ads the industry, itself, thinks are "really cool" and "cutting edge."
Still we find it hard to believe but Cannes has launched a Creative Effectiveness category which will awards honors to shortlisted or winning entries from last year that...wait for it...actually delivered results.
Say what? A Cannes Lion for ad work that sold shit? Slap me upside the head with Donny Deutch's Speedo but did we hear that right?
Apparently, results will account for 50 percent of the judging criteria with the remaining 50 percent consisting of the idea and the strategy. A 20 person jury including four clients will decide the fate of, to date, 142 entries from 33 countries.
Once again, Cannes has announced its 48-Hour ad contest for creatives aged 18 to 28. On May 13, Cannes will release a creative brief for a charitable organization and contestants will have two days to shoot, create and edit a video. Then, contestants will have to do whatever they can to make the video "go viral." The winner will get a free trip to Cannes from June 19-25 and will have their video entered into competition for a Cannes Young Lion.
Last year, the brief was for WaterAid, an organization that brings clean water to the parts of the world that don't have it. One of the entries featured a guy talking out of his ass. The brief will be available at the Cannes YouTube page at midnight at May 13. Judges for the contest include CP+B CD Tom Hauser, Ogilvy ECD Gerry Human and Momentum ECD Meera Sharath.
Thursday, The One Club will host its 36th Annual One Show, which, each year, honors creative work from around the world and is judged by an international jury of award-winning art directors, copywriters and creative directors. One Show finalists will compete for Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencils in fifteen categories.
Old Spice guy Isaiah Mustafa will host the evening's awards presentation along with presenters Jennifer Esposito and Zachary Booth. And Grammy Award winner Questlove will be on hand to provide entertainment
Of course, Mary Warlick, CEO The One Club will be present as will Kevin Swanepoel, President The One Club and other "creative luminaries" such as John Norman, Chief Creative The Martin Agency, Rob Reilly, Crispin Porter Bogusky, David Lubars, Creative Director BBDO and Jim Douglas & Kim Berk, CBS Radio Attitude Group and Neal Shapiro, President of PBS station Thirteen/WNET New York City.
Want to go? It's this Thursday night staring at 6PM at the Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center.
- Marina Orlova examines Spring Fever on a segment of her Too Hot For Words show for Anastasia date.
- Renegade is rebranding as Renegade Communications and will become...wait for it...a 360 degree communications company.
- Swedish drink Festis offers you a chance to win free product if you can unbore grandpa with your webcam antics. Careful, ladies. Too much cleavage or thong could give the guy a heart attack!
- The lawsuit over the quality of its beef against Taco Bell has been dropped but Taco Bell isn't staying quiet.
You can get with this or you get get with that. Oh how we love the Kia Hamsters. And we're not the only ones. Today, Nielsen bestowed Kia's This or That commercial with its highest honor, the Automotive Ad of the Year, the second time the brand has won the award. Check out the rapping hamsters here (or below) and their first outing, which also won the award, here.
Apparently the concept has worked for the brand which reports a year-to-date sale increase of 50.8 percent for the Kia Soul.
The Festival of Media Global 2011 is out with its conference agenda and speaker line up. The Festival of Media gathers creative media strategists, new media developers and business leaders in the advertising industry. In a shift from past years, the conference will also bring in visionaries from outside the industry to offer an alternative perspective on the business.
Experts in global film, gaming and music will present thoughts on how to "Harness The Cultural Zeitgeist" while a review of the Japanese mobile market and presentations from early stage businesses will offer attendees insight into "Emerging Opportunities and Future Game-Changers." A panel entitled "New Directions for Marketing" will feature the VP of Global Media Services at Kraft Foods.