Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
The One Club has announced the finalists for its 35th Anniversary One Show, One Show Design and One Show Interactive, part of Creative Week NYC. Finalists will be competing for Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencils at One Show Design on May 10th; the One Show on May 13th and One Show Interactive on May 14th.
- Though many hate it, we kinda like the new United Airlines/Contenental logo.
- The One Club will be host its Second Annual Creative Week in New York City from May 10 to May 16, 2010.
- Hey we like this promotional video for the Seattle International Film Festival.
- Here's the latest from ESPN' s World Cup "One Game Changes Everything" campaign promoting the FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
- Never date a Flyers fan even if she shaves her mustache.
- A long diatribe in Ad Age on the topic that bad work costs more than good.
Here's some more Portfolio Night 8 Host Agency Videos. Strange.
Ogilvy & Mather, New York: http://portfolionight.com/8/archives/355
Ogilvy & Mather, Mumbai: http://portfolionight.com/8/archives/1071
Ogilvy & Mather, Taipei: http://portfolionight.com/8/archives/1069
Not at all in association with their employer, McCann, Matt O'Rourke and Ale Lariu, group CDs at McCann are having a fucking party and they're calling it the Fucking Party. The purpose? To collect the largest database of swear words. Why? Who gives a shit. We like the idea. And we're on the list because, well, we know our trash talk.
But, no doubt, George Parker will be the most prolific contributor.
- GM's new tagline: Excellence for all. Seriously? Seriously?
- Celebrities speak out against poor fishing practices which harm dolphins.
- JetBlue has selected Mullen as its new ad agency.
- The effie's, along with Heineken, are honoring student creativity with the Collegiate PSA Challenge.
- It's Finnish but its about blogger/TBWA designer Riku Vassinen an his new digital marketing book. It's a cover version of Mobb Deep Shook Ones Prt.2. We heard "Foursquare" though.
- Idiotic ad of the day.
- Former Adrants Editor Angela Natividad, who will be back to cover Cannes for us this year, is covering Social Media and Community 2.0 in Boston this week. Her first post is entitled OMG! We Need to Do Social Media!
In this six-ish minute video, IZEA Founder Ted Murphy tells the story of how he started PayPerPost, how the market reacted to it, how he reacted to that reaction and how he changed things to move forward.
You might have hated PayPerPost when it launched a few years ago. We certainly did. But the model changed. The market changed. And we came around. Ted's a nice guy. Give the video a watch.
On Tuesday night at ad:tech San Francisco there were more parties than the average human could possibly attend. But we're not average so we made it to every party except two. Eight in all. The night kicked of at 5PM on top of the Moscone Center at B Restaurant where the Meetup202 party took place. After so many years attending ad:tech at the Moscone, we never knew this place existed. It's quite nice with a beautiful view of the Yerba Buena Gardens.
Then it was over to Temple Night Club for the Blumberg Capital & DoubleVerify Cocktail Party. Sadly, we couldn't stay long but the food was good and people were flooding in the doorway as we walked out. A quick trip to the W brought us to the Oldtimers party in the lobby, where no less than three other companies were having mini parties. Can we please find a better venue/hang-out than the W? The St. Regis perhaps?
Every ad:tech comes with a varying degree of exhibit hall antics. Mascots. Women dressed as poker chips. A women impersonating Lara Croft. Rubber frogs. A panalopy of pleated plaid mini skirted women pimping whatever they're paid to pimp.
And a company that actually named itself Lead Beaver. Yes, Lead Beaver. With hired beav...uh...models to wear branded red leather coats.
We love this sort of fun as much as the next person. After all, if we didn't have companies performing these exhibit hall antics, what would we have to take pictures of? A product demo? Who really wants to see that? No, e want some fun injected into our day. And we can thank Lead Beaver and its lovely representatives for doing just that.
OK so this is gross. Riffing off Hitchcock's statement regarding the proper length of a film when he said, "The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder," Barcelono-based Atletico International has held a bladder hostage in a promotional video for the MECAL Short Film Festival. They're touting it as "the world's first bladder friendly festival." Funny. Gross. Weird. All in one.
It's not often (ever?) you see an industry conference run a commercial on television to promote attendance but that's exactly what Affiliate Summit is doing to promote it's summer conference in New York August 15-17.
Conference Co-Founder Shawn Collins says, "The commercial touches on the uncertainties in the economy, and how folks can control their destiny by working in affiliate marketing and becoming their own boss."
Yes, it's as cheesy as you would think a commercial about an ad conference would be but Affiliate Summit has grown from 200 attendees in 2003 to 4,125 in 2010 so they must be doing something right.