Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
This...is American Idol...oops...This...is a freaky commercial. It has nothing to do with American Idol but Ryan Seacrest's famed tonal delivery of the show' introduction is exactly the reaction this creepy spot for Norway's Tele2 mobile phone services causes though decidedly less upbeat than Seacrest's over dramatic delivery.
However douchey you say rich media is, you know in truth that you love those interactive executions. If you could, you'd splatter them across the four edges of Internet so everyone can experience the scope of your cool.
Don't be ashamed; Eyeblaster loves them too. To ensure your life's work will never be forgotten, it launched the Creative Zone: a gallery of Precious Moments in Rich Media.
Heaven help your grandkids if this is the scrapbook you plan to bust out with at teatime.
- George Parker tells us why political advertising sucks and why doing shots in a local bar doesn't make on "one of the boys."
- Somehow a boxing glove is suppose to induce sleep according to Sominex sleeping aid.
- Axe is doing its "our smelly deodorant will make you a chick magnet" thing in Japan.
- Senior exec Alan Cohen of Interpublic was named US CEO of OMD. Cohen has worked at 20th Century Fox, ABC and NBC.
- Rock stars aren't made. They're mothafuckin' born.
- Here's a Vespa campaign where people's heads are replaced with Vespa S headlights and handlebars. BlotTO gets philosophical about it. And for some reason, we're thinking East London decapitator meets hipster Terminator.
- Think political smear campaigns are bad now? You clearly haven't lived that long. Our favourite: "Millard" is a pussy name. Followed closely by Dykes like Ike. (Look at that smile. How could they not?)
- EPM Comm has published a very expensive brochure to teach marketers about women. Because come on, it's not like you know any real ones.
Here's the latest from HoneyComb's BeeBoy. After getting retrieved from the pool with a skimmer,. the boy sits down to a nice plate of broccoli...sprinkled with HoneyComb's.
AdFreak's David Griner twisted my arm on Twitter and made me write about this. He taunted, "Don't get it. Wrote about a gorgeous woman disrobing and showering, and no follow-up yet from @stevehall." OK, David, here you go. Naked Vietnamese Hottie Showers. Loses Hotness. 'Nuff said.
When a screen shot and a video of a waitress with huge boobs bulging out of her top (yea, yea, yea...you're sick of boobs but as we've always said...we don't make this stuff, we just write about it) arrives in the inbox along with some cryptically teasing copy, interest peaks (not that kind of peak, sicko). So here's what was sent:
"I think I need to talk to you about something."
"Yeah? What's up?"
"You know my new Mercedes? It's haunted."
"You'll have to elaborate on that."
Jun Group is disseminating this video where Steve Nash falls down on the court and gets all kinds of broken. Then he's put back together, bionic-like, by a black Dr. Strangelove with ostentatious taste in shoes.
The moral of the story is, BUY NIKE. Or recycle. Or something.
...And Jagermeister's going for the glory. If in doubt, consider the curly straw action that ends each spot in these anti-Jager commercials. The logic, via Philipp and Keuntje GmbH:
For 6 years now Jagermeister has been positioned as the THE WILD DRINK. So our idea was to show the brand the way it is not, rather than the way it is. To do this, we developed a fictitious product - the exact opposite of Jagermeister: NotJagermeister.
"NotJagermeister." I guess Pixie Love Juice was taken. I only wish I'd been better prepared for the sparkly cock thrust. But that's the thing about zealous penises. They always hit you when you least expect them.