That's the question posed in this segment of Carlsberg's Unbore Anything campaign created by Akestam Holst. In this portion of a the campaign, which aims to eliminate boredom in Sweden, a gum-chewing home girl who's stuck in a sewer urges people to set up blind dates for their friends. If the hook up is successful, the person gets a free bottle of Festis.
The always amusing Who is That Hot Ad Girl blog has a collection of Publicis-created commercials for Bavarian Haus Lean Pockets which feature a woman named Briga Heelan who plays Heidi in the campaign.
Among the amusing scenarios which include train braiding and arm wrestling is a commercial about milk pong which nets Heidi a full on messy milk facial. Read into that whatever you choose.
In other "facial" news:
- One Sort of Facial Promotes Another
- Skittles Gives Girl Facial
- Vodaphone Gives Girl Facial For Christmas
- Sephora Gives Girl Facial to Sell Cosmetics
- As part of its 70th anniversary celebrations, Coach has tapped Gwyneth Paltrow as the face of its Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 international campaigns.
- The cheesiest lingerie ad you will ever see.
- R/GA thinks it's been ripped off by StarGroup. What do you think?
- Nautica is hyping its summer Nautica Concert Series with all manner of social media including a presence on Facebook.
- Mullen is out with new work for the Barnes & Noble Nook Color.
- Traveling dick urges us to have safe sex.
- Ogilvy has some fun with the Royal Wedding.
Babyfood maker Nutricia has launched a new line of food called Olvarit Ingredient which includes six varieties of meat or fish that parents can add to homemade vegetables or potatoes.
To celebrate the launch, Nutricia invited 20 babies to a tasting at De Pastorie, a Michellin-starred restaurant in Lichtaart, Belgium. Wait. What? babies tasting food at a restaurant? Now that's a good one! it's like baby sushi.
Thank you Dr. Betty Bottoms...and Copyranter...for calling attention to a seeming large problem among the female species: Butt Complex. Yes, apparently, women the world over have a tough time appreciating their booty the way it is and can't help but wish that had J. Lo butt. Or at least a Reebok Easy Tone butt.
Dr. Betty Bottoms is here to help. And Betty Bottoms ought to know. Her ass is quite fine. As is the rest of her. But we're not here to talk about Betty Bottoms We're here to talk about your ass, ladies. That's right. Get a good look at your ass. Check it out in the mirror. Take a picture of it. Rate it from 1 to 10. Does it hold up to your standards? Would you want your ass to be seen in a thong at the beach?
If you're not pleased with the shape of you ass, then we suggest you take Dr. Betty Bottoms' advice and go buy some Reebok Easy Tone shoes. Of course, this is all crap. Any shoe will do. You just have to work that ass. Exercise. Then strap that thong on, saunter down the beach and marvel at all the drool that hits the sand as you walk by.
As a man who might approach a woman in a social situation, would it behoove him to throw caution to the wind and scream out loud at her? That would seem to be the stance of those who are offended by a new Dos Equis ad which carries the headline, "Approach women like you do wild animals, With caution and a soothing voice."
Writing in AdWeek/AdFreak (it's kind of hard to tell the difference these days), David Gianatasio said the ad "not only offends women but adds an extra layer of insult by showing the world's least interesting Great White Colonial Man swaggering around in the brush with a pair of tribesmen at his side."
We beg to differ, David. A healthy dose of caution and soothing suavity is always advised when approaching women. After all, men certainly don't want to risk getting their head bitten off, a suffering which, sadly, is perpetrated upon men by women far too often.
Better safe than sorry. Always good advice in our book when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex.
This is just gross! Really, really gross! It hurts just to watch. It's an ad for Toyota Aygo and it's all about breaking the apron strings...so to speak. Ouch. Gross. Painful. But, of course, way too good not to share!
Like a modern day Dark Shadows (well, at least until the midpoint reveal), this commercial for NHS Dentists in Portsmouth (that'd be England, not New Hampshire), takes issue with the sad state of a vampire's teeth as he's about to have his way with a woman...on a dark story night, of course.
Complete with biblical epicness, thunderous gloom...and a hot chick in lingerie does a wonderful job sucking us in until it slaps us in the face with the reveal which, truth be told, works quite well. Definitely not your average dentist commercial. Which, of course, is what makes it great.
In new commercial for Chilean fashion brand Basement, Kate Moos gets it on with a very Donnie Darko-like rabbit. But, much like the movie, it's all a kind of dream. Or is it? When Moss wakes up, she's surrounded by baby rabbits. Just what did she and Donnie Darko Bunny do in that dream?
Oh and that giant phallic symbol of a building at the beginning of the commercial? That didn't go unnoticed. Just in time for Easter.
- No doubt by now you've seen the royal wedding spoof T-Mobile did, right?
- And in other royal wedding news, there's this monstrosity from Papa John's pizza.
- Ladies? Ever suffer from cracked nipples? Now there's a cure.
- And while we're talking about breasts, here's some hand bra action for you in the form of a political ad.
- MediaPost covers the AdWeek relaunch. Well, that's only partially true. What they really did was take the opportunity to tell us how MediaPost is, like, way better.
- Even more hoopla on the Minority Report front.
- Evian brings back the dancing babies. Sort of. It's a sad follow up to the brilliant original.