- The Humane Society says get off your ass and save the world's abused and neglected animals.
- Ladies, not happy with your ass? Booty Pop will make you bootylicious. One problem. Can you imagine the look on your man's face when he undresses you and sees this thing? It's like tissue falling out of a padded bra in middle school.
- Random sexy ad on Flickr.
- And yes, the Sexiest/Raciest/Raunchiest Ads of 2009 will come sometime this week. If you're lucky.
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift for someone special? Something they will treasure for the rest of their life? A gift so special it will just ooze with love and adoration? This isn't it.
This is the sort of gift you'd give your co-worker to get a "Dude, that's disgusting!" Or make the cute intern scream like she's watching a Saw movie.
Yes, thanks to Nail, this little piece of Christmas will keep you in the spirit year round. That or a cause group will label you disrespectful of "little people" with deformities.
Do we dare? [Ed. Tread lightly here] Should we even bother to comment on yet another commercial which was intended to be humorous but, following a few complaints, was deemed sexist? [Ed. I'm serious!] Do we? [Ed. I'm warning you!]
As carefully as we possibly can...[Ed. You better be!]...a Yaris ad for Toyota Australia has been pulled following complaints. The ad, called Clean Getaways, was part of a competition run by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The Sydney Morning Herald writes, "After a tally of viewer votes pushed the ad into the top ranking, the competition's Facebook page filled with remarks describing the winning film as juvenile, offensive, and promoting incest."
There you have it. Draw your own conclusions.
But wait! Sexist to whom? Make sure you check out the girl eyeballing the guy while he explains the "features" of the Yaris. [Ed.That's it! You're fired!]
You can have two for five dollars. Isn't that a great deal? There's really nothing else to say about this commercial so we're just going to keep writing until there are enough words to properly wrap around the image to the left or at least fill enough space so it doesn't look like we're in a rush because the relatives are coming over and we need to clean the bathroom but first run to the store to buy some scrubbing bubbles because...oh wait...we wouldn't want to surprise the relatives when they take a shower because, ya know, the bubbles might tell them to "use the loofa."
We don't understand a word of this Dutch commercial but the end will have you on the floor laughing. Well, that is if you actually have a sense of humor. Which seems to be in short supply for some these days.
Oh look! Just in time to counteract all the hoopla over the Shiny Suds "rape scenario" fiasco. Tit for tat as they say. If you believe the woman in the Method Shiny Suds commercial was somehow being sexually assaulted by those leering, dirty-minded bubbles, you'll definitely relate to the horrific plight of the man in this Orangina commercial who is verbally taunted, assaulted with a whip and forced to strip while he fears for his life.
Oh the horror of it all! The insensitivity to the plight of men! Reducing a man to nothing more than a caged plaything! How dare Orangina portray men as sexual objects for S&M-fixated women! It's as if sexually assaulting men is an acceptable form of behavior! Good God. What has this world come to?
What? No cause group outrage over this one?
So Method ran a humorous commercial, called Shiny Suds, showing scrubbing bubbles taunting a naked woman in the shower. After complaints from people who actually likened the spot to condoning rape (we kid you not), Method pulled the commercial. Words fail at this point but we'll give it a shot:
1. Cause groups and feminist blogging should be outlawed.
2. Everyone with a stick up their ass over this should promptly shove it all the way through until it pops out the top of their head. Hopefully they'll die and allow the rest of us to "use the loofa" without feeling like we're being gang raped in the shower. (Where the hell do people come up with this crap?)
3. Brands should grow a pair and proudly lift their middle finger when confronted by a gaggle of idiots who have nothing better to do than to suck the last drop of humor out of life.
4. Just for fun, Dow should hire an army of men in Scrubbing Bubbles costumes, send them to BlogHer (and the rest of the female conference circuit) and have them ejaculate foamy white stuff all over attendees. That ought to get some panties in a bunch.
5. Um... Nope. Got nothing left. Feel free to add your own.
Ever wish you could take something back? I do.
The tidal wave of commentary on this over the last few days has certainly given me a taste of my own medicine and reminded me of a couple of things:
#1 - When you're wrong admit it.
#2 - When you hurt someone's feelings say you're sorry.
I was wrong, and I'm sorry.
Life got you down? Shark bit your hands off? That hot chick not what you expected? Caught your wife cheating? It's not big deal. Just sit down on the couch, turn the TV on and all your troubles will disappear.
It's amazing what a commercial can do, isn't it?
We are a youth-obsessed culture. Advertising is a youth-obsessed business. So it's refreshingly hilarious when we see old people portrayed as if they were hot, horny twenty-somethings with nothing better to do then then seductively lick an ice cream cone in slow motion.
Here for your viewing pleasure is an equal opportunity, age agnostic commercial for Science World which claims vanilla is the most erotic scent to older men.
- Mrs' Claus gets in on with Frosty the Snowman for Boost Mobile.
- OK. Kinda funny: Notre Dame Head Football Coach Search Gets Professional Help.
- This is really, really bad but since it's Christmas and it features Santa Claus, you might as well watch it.
- Addicted to texting? Even in the middle of Winter? Then you'll love Gloves For Addicts.
- "Danica is the quintessential GoDaddy Girl, she is a beautiful woman competing in a male-dominated sport. She's passionate. She's focused. She's all about doing what it takes to win and we love that about her. Not to mention she's edgy, smokin' hot and as tough as any competitor anywhere." Yes, Danica Patrick has re-upped for three more years of GoDaddy silliness.