Courtesy of 72andSunny and Samsung, we've been given a snapshot, day-in-the-life of Miami Heat star LeBrom James. We are treated to LeBron having breakfast with his family, a text message interchange with Magic Johnson, a trip to the barber shop, an encounter with screaming fans and game prep all while LeBron totes the Samsung Galaxy Note II along for the ride.
The 1:30 was directed by Mark Romanek of Anonymous Content.
Following appearances by Richard Simmons and Ed O'Neill, Air New Zealand has enlisted some of the cast and the director, Peter Jackson, of The Hobbit for its latest in-flight safety video. In the video you will se Dean O'Gorman who plays Fili, J.R Tolkien's grandson, Mike Tolkin and great grandson, Royd Tolkien and Larry Curtis and Cliff Broadway from One Ring.
In the video, shot by Weta Workshop and Weta Digital, viewers can find hidden "elvish codes" which can be entered here. Twelve (get it? rhymes with elvers) winners will receive round trip airfare on Air New Zealand and six nights accommodations to see the world premiere of the film, the movie set and other surprises.
OK. Funny. We laughed. Sometimes the best approach is a simple approach. Obvious as this ending may seem once viewed, we were expecting something different. In any event, here's an interesting commercial for a really fast glass company. And a glass company that, apparently, makes really strong glass.
Likely, you've seen the commercials on TV already. The Arby's commercials claiming Subway doesn't slice its meat in the back of the store but in a warehouse far, far away. Yesterday, the brand launched a five minute, CP+B created, Larry Charles-directed video featuring retired NYPD detective Bo Dietl.
Continuing its foray in to the surreal world of mystique, intrigue, noir and the just plain ridiculously highbrow, H&M is out with another branded film starring models Heidi Mount and Matt Clunan who bring a hipsteresque noirism to the dropped glove scenario which, for no apparent reason, ends with Mount naked on a couch.
Activision, with help from 72andSunny, has unfurled a new campaign for'Call of Duty: Black Ops II with a :60 live action trailer (that features Robert Downey Jr. and our favorite video star, iJustine), integration into Action Movie FX and an out-of-home campaign.
72andSunny worked with Guy Ritchie and jumP to develop a :60 live action trailer that hypes the game experience by following a litany of explosive attacks. In addition to Downey and iJustine, the clip featurtes French actor Omar Sy.
- Check out H&M's new short film featuring Joel Kinnman that's just dripping with attitude.
- Today JWT New York is launching the second music video in its digital series for Litter Genie. In "I Haz A Pie Row Tek Nic," Walter and his band of cat friends, The Awful Pawfuls, rock out in an ode to the beloved heavy metal hair bands of our time.
- Who knew surfboards worked on land?
- Ford has just awarded the first of four customized Mustangs to the winners of its Mustang Customizer contest.
I've had a Nikon camera for about six years and in all that time, this is the first I've heard Nikon pronounce Nee-Kon. I have to assume that I, and, seemingly, everyone else on the planet, have been wrong all these years. After all, if a Nikon-branded video pronounces the word Nee-Kon, it must be so.
That little oddity aside, Nikon is out with a 2:37 video that focuses on tears and how tears (and the face) can convey many emotions and how Nikon lenses are designed to capture those emotions. It's decent work, But since when did Nikon's little logo jingle begin to sound like the last bit of the Intel jingle?
Here is a well-crafted, beautifully-shot, meticulously-produced two minute video from Entrinsic for Sobeys seafood that touts the brand's "traceable seafood." Using a code on Sobey's packaging, shoppers can trace the details of where the fish was caught, how it was caught and who caught it.
The video, entitled All on the Line, does a nice job profiling one of Sobey's fishing crews that's out on the Atlantic every day reeling in boatload after boatload of haddock.
Other seafood brands/establishment may see food differently. But Sobey's see's it like it is. And they want you to see it like it is as well.
- Gucci has debuted an ad banner with a Pinterest pin button. Viewers can click it and pin one of two images.
- Interesting don't text and drive PSA from Fishman Marketing. iDrove, iPod, iDied.
- Don't stare at the boob.
- JetBlue's Election Protection says Live Free or Fly.
- TomTom does the Robot. Hmm, there are a lot of talented dancers working at TomTom. Khanna\Reidinga created.
- Five funny language school commercials.
- Wieden + Kennedy is out with some more of Southern Comfort's beach walker.