Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
With line-walking gratuitousness and the single statement that sounds like it belongs in a masturbation tutorial, "remain rigid and release," these two promotional videos for Stuff 4 Dudes ever so euphemistically promote the site's offerings, Yoga 4 Dudes and Ballwork 4 Dudes. Sure, they're not the newest thing out there but they offered up FishNChimps, the guy who sent them to us, an enjoyable break from his mission of finding methods to help him achieve his 2007 resolution: weight loss.
- Will Video for Food thinks a recent youTube featured video, One World, by MadV is part of a paid promotion for the supposed launch of his upcoming television show.
- Ad Agency North has drafted an extensive white paper on the rise of consumer control over media and advertising and how marketers can shift their efforts to better coincide with this new flow of information.
- The Web Marketing Association has announced its fifth annual Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards. The IAC Awards are an industry-based advertising award competition for online advertising. The Competition Web site is located at www.iacaward.org and the deadline for entry is January 31, 2007.
- Hmm, that was short. Jason Calacanis of Weblogs Inc. fame has left AOL, the company that purchased Weblogs Inc. just over a year ago.
- Burger King has pissed off Spain with ads for its Double-Cheese Bacon XXL death burger because the ad runs counter to the country's recent efforts to lim down its society.
Way back in the heady days of 1998 dot com mania, an account director friend who, as much as we did, loved to sling around pompously pointless marketing blather and marvel at the ability of other to, as well, say so much while saying so little thought we'd write a book gathering together all the inanity. We never did but "seven words you can't say on TV" comedian George Carlin created a 3:42 bit on the same topic. For 3:42, he hilariously strings together the pointless blather that not only marketers but all people fling out of their mouths without fully considering how stupid it sounds.
Take note. More than half of what comes out of your mouth in that client presentation is mindless, pointless, idiotic sounding, space-filling blather. Don't you want meetings to be shorter? Aren't you sick of fake words that mean nothing? Wouldn't you rather be actually creating something rather than killing it with the boatload of words you throw at it before you ever show it to the client? Of course you would. So stop talking like an idiot.
So apparently today's the day Sony's Playstation 3 makes its retail debut and as is always the case, fervent fans have lined up at retailers across the nation to insure the are the first to pick up the new unit. Chris Thomas, director of national advertising for The Dave Ramsey Show, along with a few friends, decided they'd check out the dedication at one of there local Best Buys. They put together a video with interviews of those who've been living in tents in front of Best Buy for the past 24 to 36 hours and slapped it up on YouTube.
Apparently those living in Denmark have a care free attitude about a lot of things including speeding so the Danish Road Safety Council thought it was time for a different approach to enforce speed limits. The country now has Speed Control Bikini Bandits. Yes. It's exactly what it sounds like except the Bandits seem to have forgotten to wear their bikini tops when holding speed limit signs and urging drivers to obey the limits. Have fun with this witty campaign approach to speed control but if your boss doesn't like you watching naked women holding speed limit signs while shaking their boobs, you might want to properly angle your monitor before viewing.
We have no idea whether this is new or not or why, once again, men are crapped on as unfeeling idiots and women are portrayed as the only ones who have sensitivity and can do laundry. Oh wait. Of course we do. Because it's all true. Men ruin beauty. Women preserve it. Or something like that. Argue amongst yourselves after you view this stainball hunting video from Shout.
-Virgin Atlantic goes overboard playing with its own nine inches of pleasure in a new campaign from Eight Partnership.
- imulus wonders why advertisers haven't figured out podcast advertising and offers up a few suggestions.
- If you like hot looking mannequins in hot looking lingerie in hot looking poses, you'll like this print campaign for blush lingerie.
- That Silly Girl weighs in on the stereotypical idiocy of the STA Travel Body Shots thing and why Leo Burnett might want to take its weather-dependent Max Factor billboard to earthquake laden San Francisco.
- Cynopisis reports, "Nielsen has just completed its first Product Placement Valuation Study, which is part of its Anytime Anywhere Media Measurement (A2/M2) initiative. Of interest in the study, 57.5% of viewers recognized a brand when seeing a product placement in combination with a commercial. That's in comparison to 46.6% who only saw the commercial for that brand. The results suggests product placement adds to the value of traditional advertising."
- Michael Crichton does the fake company, fake video thing to promote his new genetic engineering-focused novel.
AdJab points us to a Triumph boat commercial which simply had to be one of the funnest (is that a word) commercials to shoot. Kind of like an old Burt Reynolds Smokey and the Bandit movie, a guy considering purchasing a boat gets to take one of the boats on a test drive except the test drive is on land...behind a pick...without a trailer. Stereotypical Southern Yee Haw ensues. But no matter where you're from, you know you wish you were driving that pick up or watching this commercial get shot. To view the spot, visit the Triumph site and click on The Bubba Test.
While we're not going to make any connections between video game violence and real world violence, one does have to wonder what effects spending hours blowing up, shooting and mutilating video game opponents to a bloody pulp have on the human brain. Moral debates aside, two dudes and a Paris Hilton Mannequin mug for the camera in episodic videos that capture the life of the hardcore gamer strapped with inferior gaming equipment.
Be sure to not miss the obvious alternative pronunciation of "she makes me calm" in the second video or the obvious nod to another type of box in the series' name, "Two Men & A Box" Witty.
Yes, we are the first to bring you behind the scenes "stealth video" footage of Tiger Woods in a shoot for the soon to be released 2008 Buick Enclave. Our "insiders" leaked this very secretive video exclusively to Adrants only moments ago so you too could share in the glory of a spontaneous fart joke! It doesn't matter who took the Senate this week. Tiger Woods made a fart joke, "someone" videoed it and "someone" sent it to us hoping it might get some Lonelygirl15-like YouTube action.