Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
The fact Hollywood is even humoring Sylvester Stallone by making his The Expendables is shocking in and of itself. Of course, as these things go, it could be the biggest blockbuster of all time.
But the fact the film warranted the creation of Rambo: The Musical by the creators of Conan the Barbarian: The Musical is pretty impressive. Who knows how stupid or how brilliant the movie will be but this rendition of Rambo is a good one.
You have to hand it to Stallone though. Who thought a dude like him could create an Oscar winning film about a block-headed boxer. Or pull in 70 million 30 years later with the final chapter of his Rocky saga. To see what he can do with every big name action hero of the last thirty years, all together in one film, including Governor Schwarzenegger, will be intriguing to say the least.
This is one of those ads. Yea, one of those. Equally pretentious and interesting at the same time. But if we had to choose one, we'd have to go with pretentious. Sk8ters. Flames. GenZisms. Dark, moody photography. And...sponsored by Coke.
Directed by Garth Davis, this 3:49 video was created by Publicis Mojo for Coke Europe. There's a whole website too.
OK. We are WIDE awake this morning thanks to Primitive Shoes and import car model Justene Jaro who, bless her soul (body?), has awoken us in ways that are, well, just not fit for publication...even on Adrants. Anyway, filth out of the way, curvaceous cutie Justene Jaro is featured in a two minute promotional video for the 20-year-old Nike Air Max 90.
As if we were watching a long form beer commercial of old or some cheesy auto parts ad in the back of Hot Rod magazine, Jaro's bulbous breasts burst forth, spilling from above and below the confines of her revealing top as it struggles to contain her pendulous pulchritude. Clad only in lingerie..and sometimes ripped Daisy Dukes...Jaro frolicks about on a bed, on a couch and on a set of stairs while wearing, playing with and, yes, seductively licking a pair of Nike Air Max 90s.
"Dude did you see that?"
"Dude, this is awesome!"
"Dude, are you getting this?"
Really bad acting. Random third guy who just happens to be there filming.
BIG ASS SHOT OF A KFC BAG.
Yea, it's a "viral."
So when Obama Girl aka Amber Lee Ettinger was all the rage, she was kind enough to send us a personalized message telling us how much she loves Adrants and why everyone should read it if they're interested in advertising.
We wrote about her and her work for Barely Political a lot. And we mean a lot. So we were very pleased to have that thank you message arrive.
Perhaps we haven't yet written enough about Isiah Mustafa and his work for Old Spice to warrant one of his personalized videos now making the rounds. He's done one for Kevin Rose over at Digg, friend with similar interests Susannah Breslin, Gizmodo, Ashton Kutcher, Peter Shankman and several others.
And so the press release reads, "Denny's Super Bowl Chickens are back with their very own talk show, sponsored by Denny's $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu! After skipping town to avoid this year's Free Grand Slam giveaway, these plucky chickens have returned to turn late night TV on its head in a series of webisodes available on Denny's Facebook page. As the Chickens are huge baseball fans, so they were thrilled to talk fantasy baseball teams with All-Star and Baseball Tonight analyst John Kruk! However the chickens have very specific criteria for the players they want on their teams..."
Heard of Chatimal? Well he's a little animal that repeats what you say and he's getting some promotional love in the form of YouTube videos that parody the likes of Numa Numa, the Chocolate Rain dude and Leave Briney Alone. If you care, you can watch them here.
Here is a personal statement sent to us from Jemma Lyon, the woman who was accused of plagiarism for submitting what appeared to be a direct copy of a previous video created by Will Tribble. We covered the story originally here. As it turns out, Nokia is said to have sent a rep to help Jemma Lyons shoot her video submission for the contest. According to Lyons, the rep used Tribble's video as a template and told the actors to simply do what they saw the actors do in Tribble's video.
If anyone's to be accused of plagiarism here, it is Nokia. If Lyons claim is true, there is simply nothing Nokia can say to explain this away. Nothing at all. There's been some very bad social media moves over the past few years but this one, by far, will go down as one of the most egregious.
- Ray Ban does Reservoir Walking.
- And in unrelated news, Mahir Çağrı (I Kiss You!!!) is still traveling the globe, searching for the perfect woman and suing Sacha Baron Cohen for, allegedly, usurping his likeness.
- AXE, in partnership with Funny or Die, is out with a new mobile campaign called Twisted Humor Hour.
- Creative design and production studio Brand New School has announced the impending opening of their new London-based studio, as well as the addition of veteran agency producer Kayt Hall as the U.K. studio's executive producer.
- Cialis: Morning are my favorite time to play.
- Cannes Shortlists for Cyber and Design are out.
- Cannes: The great integration versus interruption debate that wasn't.
- Top five social media marketing mistakes.
- The Martin Agency has hired three new creative directors; brother duo Keith and Eric Tilford, co-founders of CORE, and Keith Cartwright, formerly of Wieden+Kennedy.
- Swatch and MTV want you to participate in their Creative Competition. Winner goes to Shanghai Expo 2010.
- And yea, yea, yea. Here's the giant AKQA blow up doll. OK, it's not a doll. It's an inflatable lion cub and it's sitting outside the Palais to promote the Future Lions Awards ceremony on Friday 25 June, 16.00 in the Esterel Theatre.