In a nod to culture's obsession with the combination of women and fast cars, Nissan is out with a collection of videos that takes a close look at this relationship. Acceleration, agility, aerodynamics and curb appeal are explored with help from stunningly curvaceous, bikini clad Amber and a wise ass spokesperson dude.
Great as this car might be, it'll never have more curab appeal than Amber. We'll take her any day over the Juke. Sorry, Nissan.
To illustrate the importance of personal space, KLM hired a personal space invader and set him lose in an airport. The space invader would locate people sitting or standing alone in un-crowded areas and rather than leaving the obligatory few seats or space between him and the traveler, he would go sit or stand right next to them. Strange looks and heebie jeebies ensued.
The stunt was done to promote the airline's new Europe Business Class which, apparently, promises travelers they will have an empty seat beside them. No doubt that feature comes at a steep price.
Dear Khloe Kardashian,
We're sure you're a wonderful person and all but can you please stop making commercials? They are horrific. And they are destroying what little career you may have. It was bad enough you did that train wreck with Lamar for Unbreakable but this new work you've done or T-Mobile may even be worse.
Yea, yea. We know you can do anything you want because, well, you're a Kardashian. But, please. Save yourself from future embarrassment. It's easy. Just say no. It's not like you need the money or anything. And do you really want to follow in Kim's footsteps?
OK, this borders on gross. But to each their own. To hype Dogbook, a Facebook application with 3.5 million users, Dogbook Founder Geoffrey Roche (of Lowe Roche Toronto) and Tyler Williams of Eye of the Storm Pictures created a video which shares a view factoids.
- 67% of dog owners would rather kiss their dog than their spouse.
- 75% of dog owners say this year their dog is going to be their Valentine.
- 89% of dog owners say their dog loves them more than their spouse.
- 97% of dog owners would rather spend a sunny afternoon in the park with their dog than with Justin Bieber.
Check out all the slurpy love here or below.
In their continuous search for the plural of Prius, Toyota has turned to James Lipton who, in a new video, interviews William Shakespeare, an octopus, a rapper, and others to get a handle on the proper word for the plural of Prius. Shakespeare think the correct word in Prium but his suggestion falls to the bottom of the list. Here are the current standings:
As Valentine's Day approaches, dating networks are pushing hard to recruit new members. Anastasia International, a large international dating community on the web, has recruited Russian etymologist and renowned web personality Marina Orlova from Hot For Words to study the history of "French Kissing" in a new video for their latest promotional campaign.
- Here's Shannon Doherty like you've never seen her before. She does a beautiful job in this episode of Suite 7, a sponsored episodic series from the Better Sleep Council and produced by CJP Digital Media. Other episodes star Draig Bierko, Brian Austin Green, Illeana Douglas, Milo Ventimiglia and others.
- Big River has created a campaign for the National 4-H Council which includes print, radio, TV and a video which features 4-H kids talking about their experiences with 4-H. Dubbed Generation G, these kids are giving their time to improve their communities.
- George W. Bush's daughter, Barbara Bush, has filmed a PSA supporting gay marriage in New York. Tsk. Tsk. Daddy wouldn't approve.
We've all done it. We don't like to admit it but we've all done it. We see a person we'd really like to meet and we plot, plan and generally do whatever it takes to insure we "randomly" bump into the person so we can strike up a conversation.
Or...we just have coincidental meetups.
Late last year, watchmaker Raymond Weil held a film competition that focused on "the relationship between man and watch." The winning entry was entitled My Watch My Destiny.
- Yawn. PETA films hot models fellating vegetables because, well, it's sexy and they're never going to get on the Super Bowl anyway.
- Don't let your partner interrupt your dreams.
- And in more PETA news, the organization wants to put up a Go Vegan billboard in Denver but two outdoor companies have rejected it. Something about cattlemen's inability to come.
- The call for entries is now open for the 2011 international ADC Student Brief competition, part of the ADC 90th Annual Awards. The deadline is March 18.
Just like Debbie Gibson. Just like Britney Spears. Just like Christina Aguilera. Just like just like Miley Cyrus. And just like every other starlet who, at one point or another, decides she needs to "grow up," "become and adult," "shed her childhood" and show the world that she's no longer a little girl but a sexed-up super hottie who's ready to take on the world.
With her new single, What the Hell, Avril Levigne is now part of the "I'm not a child anymore" club. Of course, Levigne never really was of the child star ilk what with her so-called punk approach to music and decided avoidance of Disney.