No matter how close you are to someone, you don't want to pick up a towel and wipe your face with the same part of the towel with which another has wiped their ass. That's the premise behind True Clean towel and this highlighting the disgusting alternative.
The :90 video is :60 longer than the :30 it should be but it's humorous enough. And pretty disgusting if you think about it the next time you pick up a bathroom towel. Even more disgusting is the fact the shower curtain in this video is the exact same one we have in our bathroom.
Gross. Don't get us started on shower curtains. Particularly hotel shower curtains!
When it comes to having sex, it's all about making the right choices. So, what better way to encourage young, horny 16-24 year olds to make the right choices than by giving them the chance to experience the outcome of their choices.
Using the choose your own adventure approach, UK-based NHS Bristol and NHS Choices is out with a Omni Productions-created YouTube video campaign that follows the night time adventures of several young kids making there way through the night. Along the way, they are given various choices. Buy a condom. Don't buy a condom. have sex without a condom. Have sex with a condom.
While not displaying full nudity, the video campaign doesn't shy away from showing the heat of the sexual moment...and the consequences of making the wrong choice.
OK, Perhaps that headline is a bit misleading. Toronto-based Hive is out with new work for Rethink Breast Cancer's Breast Fest Film Festival, the first film festival to celebrate breast cancer.
Hive is promoting the festival with wild postings, cinema ads and a four minute musical. It's actually quite inspiring work.
- Infographic illustrates the decline of Yahoo over a 15 year period.
- The small town of Agira in Sicily is populated by the most fashionable people in the world. Well at least according to Sicilia Fashion Village, a fashion outlet scheduled to launch November 26.
- American Express is out with an incredibly boring-looking app called Cash IQ. It's supposed to be addictive and fun. It caused us to fall asleep.
- A hotel in Verona, which organizes unconventional surprise activities for its customers is out with a silly video showing the pranks it plays on guest.
- Last Day at the Office Emails determine college students who think they want to go into law might actually have a better experience going into advertising.
- Here's what today's youth is all about.
Ladies, ever get angry when you're man breaks a date with you because he's too busy at work? Sure you have because men do it all the time...no matter how stunningly hot you are. So don't get mad, get even. Or at least get what you need from your man.
Suit up in your sexiest lingerie, cover up in a trench coat and go have your way with your man in his office. That's what the hottie in this Agent Provocateur commercial does when her man says he's too busy working on the Smith Report.
And then...well, just watch the video to see just how this woman handles the situation.
Well at least it's not a Winding Mountain Road. To promote the Chevy Cruze Turbo in China, Eight Partnership produced a video which has a collection of Chevy Cruze's in a game of Pac Man. A white Cruze is Pac-Man and several Black Cruzes are the ghosts. Reportedly, it's garnered 1.4 million views online.
Who doesn't love watching a hot chick with a foreign accent talk about mail order brides? Yea, the concept is stupid but the result is kinda funny. And informative. Because who knew the practice's history wasn't based on a bunch of horny men looking for women half their age.
In this six minute video, former Go Daddy Girl Marina Orlova of Hot For Words, dressed in a tight red crop top, gives us a history lesson on the genesis of the mail order bride.
There's actual fact and figure here, people! Of course, she's pimping her own website too. Well, not her website but that of Anastasia Date.
- Anja Rubik in the new Fendi Fall/Winter ad campaign.
- The American Catfish industry has launched a new ad campaign to curtail the import of cheaper, Chinese catfish.
- Cutwater is out with a collection of videos for Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- The Boot Girls ask Americans to put on a pair of boots to raise awareness of the work of those in the military. Even Rick Dees is wearing boots.
- People who come up with a new Bruins Hockey Rule can win the chance to have their rule shown during a Bruins Game on Garden HDX and get a ride on the Zamboni.
- We really like Lacta Chocolates previous work, especially the long-form video, but this new commercial we're not liking so much. Most likely because it is a commercial and not a more involved, long form video.
- Microsoft has redesigned its MSN Games channel and has added new advertising opportunities to reach casual gamers.
- Halloween webcam fun from Alfred Ritter GmbH & Co KG for RITTER SPORT Chocolate. Scary monster Halloween cards.
- If you haven't already heard, JLo has enlisted the help of her twin children to appear in a Gucci campaign aimed at raising money for UNICEF's schools in Africa.
- Mr. T has signed a deal with Gold Promise, a gold-buying service which aims to get people a better deal.
- Boston agency Winsper received four Hatch Awards for work it did for its client, STIHL, a hand-held power tool brand.
Out for a while, this work featuring The Hangover's Ken Jeong along with NBA players Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard has the three in a series of interactive videos which hype a new line of signature shoes from Adidas. In the series, created by 180 Amsterdam, Jeong plays self-made billionaire Slim Chin.
Along with the series, which will release several videos over the length of the campaign, 180LA created a music video featuring the three singing together. All the videos are here.
The spots break on television today on ESPN, TNT, BET, MTV, Comedy Central and Cartoon Network.