Convenience just got a new friend. Oh yes, my friends. Backyard parties and all the work it takes to prepare them are now simplified with Malibu Rum's Porta Party Pro, a backpack designed to make drinks. And that's not all!
There's also the Shaker Shaper, an electrified cocktail shaker that resembles a kind of shock treatment. And then there's Mike Morgan on the Hey Sunrise show demonstrating all the Malibu Rum party goodies.
Great Works is the agency behind the work.
- Medicare spokesman Andy Griffith appears in a new commercial touting the health care reform law and outlining some of its benefits.
- Liv Tyler will appear in an upcoming Fall/Winter campaign for G Star Raw jeans.
- Sunday night, Sarah McLachlan performed at JetBlue's JFk terminal, part of the brand's Live from T5 concert series.
- It's invite only but ClickBooth wil be hosting a party at pulse360 August 16 at 9PM during Affiliate Summit
- Volvo experiment concludes Paris is the Naughty Capital of the World.
Having worked with high tech clients back in the dot com days, we're acutely aware of their unending need to give everything an acronym. So we weren't surprised when Cisco's Doug Webster introduced us to Cisco SPice, or as he explains, Cisco Service Provider Interacrive Communications E-thingy.
What is Cisco SPice? Its a direct copy of Old Spice's response video campaign which garnered 40 million views. How many views did Cisco's one day effort get? 2,750 views from 18 different videos in the first 24 hours. Can you say fail?
Megan O'Neill can and she does so at great length in a post on SocialTImes. Read and learn, people. Read and learn.
- Here's some more Calvin Klein Envy ads featuring Zoe Saldana. And if these additional images aren't enough for you, there's video coming in mid-August with Saldana talking about CK's envy-inducing underwear.
- The Girl Scouts are out with a new PSA featuring plus size models.These girls are plus size?
- Launched earlier in July, LG's The Young and the Connected online soap opera is worth a look.
- "Opulence. I has it." Right up there with Verizon Dumb Dads and blacks who love chicken comes this new commercial from Grey New York and Biscuit Filmworks' director Tim Godsall for DirecTV that portrays a Russian doofus as if he were an Italian goomba. Oh wait, is that too many layers of stereotyping?
- Guys, why do all the work looking for a date when you can just sit back and let the women come to you?
- If you own a company, you can direct your own commercials. And that's just what Justin Timberlake did for his 901 Silver Tequila. The ad is dumb.
- Naomi Watts will front Ann Taylor's Autumn 2010 advertising campaign.
- Steffan Postaer, author of The Happy Soul Industry, is out with a new book. It's called Sweet by Design. He calls it a novel/social media experiment.
The fact Hollywood is even humoring Sylvester Stallone by making his The Expendables is shocking in and of itself. Of course, as these things go, it could be the biggest blockbuster of all time.
But the fact the film warranted the creation of Rambo: The Musical by the creators of Conan the Barbarian: The Musical is pretty impressive. Who knows how stupid or how brilliant the movie will be but this rendition of Rambo is a good one.
You have to hand it to Stallone though. Who thought a dude like him could create an Oscar winning film about a block-headed boxer. Or pull in 70 million 30 years later with the final chapter of his Rocky saga. To see what he can do with every big name action hero of the last thirty years, all together in one film, including Governor Schwarzenegger, will be intriguing to say the least.
This is one of those ads. Yea, one of those. Equally pretentious and interesting at the same time. But if we had to choose one, we'd have to go with pretentious. Sk8ters. Flames. GenZisms. Dark, moody photography. And...sponsored by Coke.
Directed by Garth Davis, this 3:49 video was created by Publicis Mojo for Coke Europe. There's a whole website too.
OK. We are WIDE awake this morning thanks to Primitive Shoes and import car model Justene Jaro who, bless her soul (body?), has awoken us in ways that are, well, just not fit for publication...even on Adrants. Anyway, filth out of the way, curvaceous cutie Justene Jaro is featured in a two minute promotional video for the 20-year-old Nike Air Max 90.
As if we were watching a long form beer commercial of old or some cheesy auto parts ad in the back of Hot Rod magazine, Jaro's bulbous breasts burst forth, spilling from above and below the confines of her revealing top as it struggles to contain her pendulous pulchritude. Clad only in lingerie..and sometimes ripped Daisy Dukes...Jaro frolicks about on a bed, on a couch and on a set of stairs while wearing, playing with and, yes, seductively licking a pair of Nike Air Max 90s.
"Dude did you see that?"
"Dude, this is awesome!"
"Dude, are you getting this?"
Really bad acting. Random third guy who just happens to be there filming.
BIG ASS SHOT OF A KFC BAG.
Yea, it's a "viral."
So when Obama Girl aka Amber Lee Ettinger was all the rage, she was kind enough to send us a personalized message telling us how much she loves Adrants and why everyone should read it if they're interested in advertising.
We wrote about her and her work for Barely Political a lot. And we mean a lot. So we were very pleased to have that thank you message arrive.
Perhaps we haven't yet written enough about Isiah Mustafa and his work for Old Spice to warrant one of his personalized videos now making the rounds. He's done one for Kevin Rose over at Digg, friend with similar interests Susannah Breslin, Gizmodo, Ashton Kutcher, Peter Shankman and several others.