This statement covers Adrants and any associated content including email and RSS. Please read this statement carefully before proceeding to access Adrants. Your use of Adrants indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
Use of Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.
External Link Disclaimer
Adrants contains links to external, third party web sites along with relevant commentary to provide our visitors with an up to date digest of current news stories.
By providing links to other sites, Adrants does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Adrants.
Adrants does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor does it represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to Adrants assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
In order to make our Comments interesting and informative for our users, the following guidelines must be adhered to by all users posting and/or viewing comments:
- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Do not post a comment posing as another. It will be removed and lawyers may call.
- Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or pornographic material.
- Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant and 'on topic' to the particular Adrants posting open for comments.
- Adrants will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
If Adrants receives notice that any posting is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments, Adrants may remove that posting and/or any other related postings.
Please note that unless Adrants is notified of a posting that is not in keeping with these terms and conditions then we may not remove it. Furthermore, we do not exercise any form of editorial control or censorship of Comments other than the above stated procedure.
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please contact the editor of Adrants, or send an email to comments AT adrants.com, or by mail to Adrants, 27 Bryanwood Lane, Groton, MA 01450.