Adrants Billboards: ASME Says Keep Ads Out of Edit
- The New York Times sums up Advertising Week.
- Product review site CNET gets a facelift and adds more video.
- TiVo now has 2 million subscribers.
- Ad Age reports FOX's American Idol carries the highest ad cost of the season at $658,333 per :30.
- If you're looking to see who's famous in the world of media planning, Ad Age has published its Top Ad Industry Media Stars report.
- Proliferating print product placement and blurring of ad/edit wall has the American Society of Magazine Editors up in arms.
- Rocker Sammy Hagar grows his tequila business with merchandising and in-concert sponsorships.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Sep-27-04
Post a comment