Adrants Billboards: Maxim Publisher Felix Dennis Pushes Poetry
- Taking a break from semi-nudity and sex, Maxim Publisher Felix Dennis has written a poetry book, "A Glass Half Full," and plans a nationwide promotional tour.
- Florida's tourism group, Visit Florida is spending $2 million on a campaign carrying the tagline, "We're Still Here. Naturally," to get tourists to come back to the state after it was ravaged by hurricanes.
- ABC has contracted with ad-tracking firm Teletrax to track airings of its television show promotions to get a better handle on when and where its promos are airing and to relate that back to programming ratings.
- Hachette Filipacchi has hired Home and Garden Television's Candice Olson as contributing editor on Woman's Day and Home magazine who MediaPost thinks could be the next Martha Stewart.
- UPN's Top Model begins its third season tonight at 8PM and Tyra Banks promises lots of bitchiness.
- About.com has launched the Advertising Trivia Challenge, a collection of surveys in which you can test your knowledge of advertising from which celebrities pitch which brands to famous songs used in ad campaigns to identifying an advertiser just by looking at their logo.
- Fagoogle, a search engine for gays has launched.
by Steve Hall Sep-22-04 Click to Comment