Adrants Billboards: Saatchi & Saatchi 'Fixes' management
- Thought Equity Partners with Warren Miller Entertainment to distribute premium stock footage online. See samples.
- Th WB's Jack & Bobby was a hit (for The WB) with 5.2 rating for teens.
- People Publisher Kathy Kayse is taking a break citing personal reasons. She plans to return next year. EW's Paul Caine will step in.
- Fairchild Publications is launching a woman's version of the recently launched men's lifestyle magazine Vitals. It will launch March 2005 and publish quarterly.
- New York's Saatchi & and Saatchi is having a bit of a management shake up to "reset" ambitions and fix CEO Kevin Robert's admitted management fiasco over the past four years.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Sep-14-04
Post a comment