Truth Ads Continue Stupid Streak, Katherine Harris Spoofed
- Two guys are following England around Germany as the 'Unofficial' Coca-cola mascots and reporting back to fans via their video blog.
- Here's a little Aussie viral for a roadside assistance company that puts a twist on on asking mom and Dad to use their car.
- Here's the third installment of the incredibly stupid Truth campaign in which the guy with the goofy hair calls attentions to jogging, M&M's and smoking addiction. It's just not working.
- Walking in on your hottie having sex with a bunch of other guys and not flinching is a poker face Poker.com would appreciate.
- Katherine Harris' U.S. Senate Campaign is getting some seriously hilarious spoof treatment and is racking up tons of views in the Huffington Post Contagious Viral contest.
- Here's what Aussies do to promote cricket in London.
- More Nike Joga Bonita football...uh...soccer fun.