Heineken Hilarity, Snakes Call, Snakes Tatoo, Madonna Mugs
- George Parker thinks every agency vying for the Heineken account is out of their minds and says it's a forgone conclusion the account is going to Red Brick Road.
- Samuel L. Jackson calls the cell phones of your friends and family with customized messages to invite them to see his new movie, Snakes on a Plane.
- Altoids is auctioning off three tins of its new Chocolate Dipped Mints on ebay.
- Another wizened George Parker insight: Saatchi has set Youth Connection, a new division focusing on, well, the youthful. George says don't bother, "None of them ever last, because no one in advertising really has a clue what's going on in a kids head."
- This dude is really looking forward to Snakes on A Plane.
- Currently under construction, Madonna will appear on an 8 story billboard outside Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel for H&M.
- If you're into magazine inserts, Ron Redfern has them for you here.
Is George Parker's rant really worth linking to? So he thinks a bunch of agencies are wasting their money on a pitch with a pre-determined winner. So very, very insightful. Yawn.