Cuban: Anyone Who Buys YouTube is a Moron
- Agency vet Scott G shares his views on agency diversity including his overhearing an agency exec tell a recruiter "No blacks or Hispanincs."
- Geico's back with another one of those caveman commercials.
- Bill Green from Make the Logo Bigger goes much further than our usually brief, pat hand slap offered marketers for their over reliance on consumer generated media and tells clients to take the handcuffs off their own agency's creative and watch what happens.
- Mark Cuban says anyone who buys YouTube is a moron.
- Advertising Age reviews Advertising Week and determines it's the booze that made it a success.
- Al Ries, weighing in a year later, thinks the name change from J. Walter Thompson to JWT is dumb.
- We liked Yahoo's Bully commercial. Predictably, Bob Garfield didn't.
- Clear Channel offers ad units that are shorter and shorter and shorter and shorter and shorter and...well...shorter.
Topic: Agencies, Trends and Culture, Video
Al...aren't you a little late on this one? They made the switch to JWT more than a year ago.
Thnx for the mention Steve.