Netflix Needs Help, Altoids Get Shot, Walkman Saves Ears
- The Bay Area Interactive Group has launched its second season of its Big Sessions podcast with industry guru interviews.
- Netflix doesn't know how to improve its movie recommendation feature but it thinks there are people out there that can so the movie rental company is offering $1 million to anyone who can improve accuracy by 10 percent.
- Tokion's Fourth Annual Creativity Now Confernce will be talking place October 14 and 15 at Cooper Union in New York City.
- Here's a litte shoot the Altoids out of the sky timewaster for you.
- To promote the Sony Walkman (they still make that?) in Italy, Ebola Industries created a site, SaveYourEars, on which videos show people singing horribly out of tune in concert presumably to show using a Walkman will prevent youo from hearing this badness. We're not entirely sure since the site's in Italian.
Topic: Games, Online
Maybe Netflix should work on delivering movies that are actually playable and stop treating their hardcore fans like shit (i.e. people who watch a lot of movies but don't get their first choice because they watch a lot of movies).
More good time wasters from Orbitz: The Pool game in particular is quite addictive. Enjoy!
i'm mrs red from www.ebolaindustries.com.
Thank you for your post about our last project.
It's the first viral campaign for Sony Walkman in Italy.
Here the bathroom version of Di Caprio in Titanic :