Mary Gets Scary, Paris Gets Ditsy, Yaks Save Children
- And just for some holiday diversion, some guy recut the Mary Poppins Trailer into what he calls Scary Mary.
- Celebhead, a new series from VH1 Mobile created and directed by former Deutsch creatives Cheryl Van Ooyen and David Rosen, debuts online and on cell phones today. The first episode, of course, features "Paris Hilton."
- On December 5, Save the Children launched an outpost in Second Life called Yak Shack where residents can buy a virtual yak and donate to the charity.
Visa has launched Fan With A Plan, a community site where sports fans can make travel plans to their favorite large sporting events such as the Olympics and the World Cup.
- Sunday, January 7, VH1 is debuting The Surreal Life Fame Games, a collection of the show's audience favorites from the show's past six seasons.
- The AARP magazine has increased it readership seven percent to 29.9 million adults according the Fall 2006 MRI report.
celeb show is pretty good -- no wonder they left deutsch
Post a comment