Fat Freed, Product Placement Slows, Fast Company Grows
- The MyPetFat guy is giving away free pet fat to the first 50 people who guess the "secret of the scale."
- Global product placement grew 37 percent in 2006 and is predicted to grow 30 percent in 2007 according to a PQ Media study.
- Fast Company magazine has just announced that its ad pages increased 9.1% in the first quarter of 2007 compared to the same period one year ago, according to The Publishers Information Bureau.
- San Francisco's BART has hopped on the subway tunnel advertising train.
- Madonna and H&M are together again on fashion networking site Trendmill.
- Travelocity's Traveling Gnome now has his own MySpace page. Tila will be sending a friend request any minute now.
- Riddle Productions has created a new game for MTV.com called Daily Rage will will incorporate brands into the actual game play.
Topic: Magazine, Product Placement, Promotions, Research