Cannes LeFreaque'd, Pepsi Planetized, Cannes Shortlisted, Adobe Awards
- During the Cannes Festival, AdWeek's AdFreak will be publishing LeFreaque, a blog written by jury members and general delegates who will share their experiences with readers.
- Davis Freeberg questions Forbes' and Business Week's acceptance of ads promoting a questionable penny stock.
- Pepsi shareholder launches Pepsi Planet, a site on which can find, or no apparent reason, a gallery of hot/sweet/beautiful/cute women , some posing with a Pepsi can or bottle.
- If you simply can't stand it and absolutely must know the Cannes shortlists - which are far from short - for direct, promotional, media, press, outdoor and radio, they are here.
- Win fame and publicity with Adobe's "Take Creative License" contest which will award publication in the September issue of Graphic Design USA for the designer who creates the best mash up from the Adobe Stock Photos library.
Topic: Industry Events, Magazine, Online, Policy, Strange, Weblogs