Dunkin' Drives, Beer Does A Body Good, Gay Spend Up
- Massachusetts, as has been discussed for some time, is considering a proposal that would create commercial free zones within public schools.
- Dunkin' Donuts and Mapquest have partnered for offer MyIcedCoffee, a site that helps travelers plan trips while making sure a Dunkin' Donuts is close by.
- George Parker meets advertising's New Kids on the Block at the PSFK London Conference and realizes there's hope for the business.
- Though not to the extent of the full on female bodybuilder freak show, Boddington Beer seemingly wants us to believe its beer gives women bulbous curves where we don't usually expect them.
- Ad spending in gay and lesbian publications in 2006 reached a record $223.3 million, an increase of 5.2 percent over 2005 and an increase of 205 percent since 1996, according to the 2006 edition of the Gay Press Report, the annual survey produced by advertising agency Prime Access Inc. and gay media representative firm Rivendell Media.
- New healthcare agency from TBWA/WorldHealth, LyonHeart launches with nifty new site.
- BL Ochman think Dove's latest "Are You Sleeveless Ready?" armpit campaign is ridiculous.
- Even Jackie Chan's got his own energy drink.
Topic: Agencies, Industry Events, Online, Policy, Research