Foreheads Branded, Chuck Mocked, Sony Teases, World Orgasmified
- Score about $10,000 to get a logo tattooed across your forehead. Add another $2000/year to keep it there. Got anything better to do?
- BlackBerry is profiling executive-level users on its website and in print ads. See the interview for Jason Pomeranc who seems kind of like a ... never mind.
- The Wall Street Journal killed Chuck Schwab. Well no, not really, but this WSJ parody site did point out his untimely passing. If Chuck is dead, we don't want to talk to anybody ever again.
- More behind-the-scenes Foam City stuff for Sony. Will you just SHOW US THE AD already?!
- Orgasmify my world? Hell yes! Oh, you meant "organify." Um, awesome.
- The TreeHugger guy said we'd "get a kick/sigh" out of this. We're really just perplexed.
Topic: Campaigns, Cause, Online, Spoofs, Strange