WeeWorld Starstruck, FWA Theater Goes Live, Vespa Gets Smart, Pole Dancers Feud
- WeeWorld is holding a celebrity lookalike contest. The WeeMee at left is a Miley Cyrus lookalike. Funny: it's become difficult to recognize her without her blankie.
- What could be more chic than shoving a five-dollar footlong up your headlight? Vespa teams up with Get Smart and Subway.
- Check out the FWA Theater, which went live on Monday. It has a "Hot Advertisements" section that made us recall the fighting days of Firebrand. And then we laughed.
- Registered voter kthustler27 would like Hillary or Obama to buy his vote. He had an eBay auction up, but it's been yanked.
- This has nothing to do with advertising, but watching pole dancers fight just doesn't get old.