Th1ng Saves London, Flash Searched, Millennials Charge, FailWhale Merched
- Th1ng was chosen to whore "London's outstanding cultural and business successes" and "its film industry and talent" for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Sounds like hard times in the Mother Country.
- With the launch of Facecard, edo teaches Millennials how to confuse money with plastic. I wish I'd had a self-interested big brother who cared enough to teach me how to charge. Oh wait, I did: Wells Fargo.
- It's baggage claim advertising! Now intrepid advertisers can ensure that the curtain always matches the drapes.
- Rich media lovers rejoice. Adobe is giving technology to Google and Yahoo that enables search spiders to interpret Flash applications. Google's lock-and-loaded; Yahoo still "has some work to do."
- Euro RSCG 4D Digital Czech Republic launched a microsite for Telefonica O2. Watch Jakub, a common snot, toss a frisbee at Agata, one of those ad chicks who's always doing mundane shit in tiny shorts and high heels. Click on either character to find yourself at yet another info-free page. RAWK.
- UGO published a guide to product placement in movies, TV and games.
- Sick of Twitter crashing? Tough luck. Learn to embrace the FailWhale.
Topic: Brands, Campaigns, Online, Outdoor, Packaging