ADC Showcases, Effie's Announce, Bono Pimps FIFA
- The Art Directors Club has launched YouTube Show & Tell, a "showcase for the best ad/marketing content on YouTube." The ADC will pick the content and a rotating panel of reviewers made up of top creatives and designers will lend commentary.
- Each agency participating in Portfolio Night 8 has created a video to hype the event in their city. Here are the first three from Ogilvy & Mather London, David & Goliath LA and Perfect Fools in Stockholm.
- If 500 people tweet "@SupercoolAgency #LoseTheCig" the agency will change their logo. On everything. Letterhead, web site, business card, etc. why wouldn't they just do it anyway?
- Here's the third and final Tony Stark Better Living Through Technology videos for the Tony Stark Expo, a promotion for Iron man 2.
- The International AME Awards for Advertising & Marketing Effectiveness announced the 2010 award winners today.
- With 11 winning entries each, BBDO and DDB agencies lead the 2010 Effie Awards with the most wins. Gold, Silver and Bronze Effie winners will be announced at the 42nd annual Effie Gala on June 8, 2010 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York.
- Brizo is debuting a new digital, print and experiential campaign from advertising agency Young & Laramore to launch its new line of luxury faucets.
- This is so stupid.
- Bono says nothing else matters except the FIFA World Cup.
- Fake an orgasm. Get yourself into a Nokia commercial.
Topic: Campaigns, Cause, Celebrity, Commercials, Video