Emma Watson Shows Leg, Taco Bell Rebutts, Shoes Socialized
- Harry Potter cutey, Emma Watson, is fronting the new Spring/Summer campaign for People Tree, an "eco-chic" fashion line.
- To combat the "creative crisis" in U.S. schools brought on by standardized curricula and testing, No Right Brain Left Behind is turning to the creative community and asking it to develop educational programs that foster creativity.
- Taco Bell is launching a campaign to refute claims made in a class action suit which states the brand falsely advertises its meat as "seasoned ground beef" or "seasoned beef" when it's claimed it actually uses mostly filler and less beef than is required by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's standard.
- TAXI and the Tomorrow Awards have announced they will host the first Tomorrow Awards event in Montreal on March 31st.
- Mammoth Mountain gets a new campaign from Colle + McVoy.
- smashLAB Creative Director Eric Karjaluoto has completed a book, Speak Human, which examines how small businesses can out market their larger competition.
- Shoes become social with implanted RFID technology.