Vegetables Fellated, Dreams Interupted, Obama Faked
- Yawn. PETA films hot models fellating vegetables because, well, it's sexy and they're never going to get on the Super Bowl anyway.
- Don't let your partner interrupt your dreams.
- And in more PETA news, the organization wants to put up a Go Vegan billboard in Denver but two outdoor companies have rejected it. Something about cattlemen's inability to come.
- The call for entries is now open for the 2011 international ADC Student Brief competition, part of the ADC 90th Annual Awards. The deadline is March 18.
- Even more PETA news! Lady Gaga has teamed with Mariah Carey and Pink to appear on a billboard in LA for the cause group's Fur-Free and Fabulous campaign.
- The Interactive Advertising Bureau announced today that its Board of Directors has elected a new Chairman, Bob Carrigan, Chief Executive Officer, IDG Communications, Inc.
- A fake Obama Appears in a Chinese KFC ad.
- See Snoop Dogg teach the Pepsi Max driver how to make 'Bowl of Chips' and '8 Layer Dip' in a new online spot.