Adrants Site Overview
So you like to come here and read what, apparently and surprisingly, many find interesting. Well, aside from the apparently brilliant writing on this site there are some other features you might like to know about.
- We have a business network called the Adrants Network which you can join but clicking here or by clicking (Join - to the right of 'network') at the top of the site just under the Adrants logo.
- If you use My Yahoo, you can add Adrants to your page easily by clicking here or clicking "add to my yahoo" at the top of the site.
- If you use an RSS newsreader and want to add the Adrants feed to your reader, you can get the link here or from "rss" at the top of the site.
- If you are looking for a job, check out the job listings here or by clicking "jobs" at the top of the site. The jobs listings are supplied by Talent Zoo and are specific to the ad industry.
- If you're searching for ad-related stuff, check out the "links" section here or by clicking "links" at the top of the site. There, you will find links to other ad news sites, ad weblogs and ad resources such as industry research or creative libraries.
- You can easily do searches for ad related topics with the pre-set searchers in the "links" section under the Feedster Ad Feeds or Google Ad News headers. The words you click are the search terms. Feedster links searches weblogs.
- Also in the "links" section under More Headlines are items that are important but don't make it to the Adrants front page. And
- If you want comprehensive online marketing news, the items under iAd Headlines (in the "links" section) will link you to stories on MarketingVOX.
- The other items across the top of the site (about, home, contact, advertise) are self-explanatory.
- If you use the newsreader, Kinja, you can easily add Adrants to your page by clicking here or by clicking the Kinja logo at the bottom of the site.
- Oh, and we'd love to hear any tips, gossip and dirt you might have about the ad industry. If you've got good stuff, click here or click "Send Tips, Gossip, Dirt" at the top, right of the site.