Concept in the Air, No More 'Skip Ad' Button, Fuel Moustaches
- Screw the creative conference room. Hold your next concepting session at an elegant dining table suspended in the sky.
- Tacoda's Dave Morgan thinks online ads will become so good and so relevant that the ubiquitous "skip this ad" button will no longer be necessary. Excuse us while we pick ourselves up off the floor after ripping open an ab while laughing at this thought.
- For no reason at all, Fuel Industries celebrated Moustache Day last Friday and thinks every agency should do the same next year. Whatever.
- Here's a United Colors of Benetton ad that compares a bit more than just skin color. Definitely something not to look at at work or at least when no co-workers are around.
- Here's a useless factoid. Mundane Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil has the highest brand equity according to a recent Harris Interactive study.
- Mazda's new Mazda3 commercial from JXT Dussendorf. Eh. We've seen better.
- PointRoll has partnered with Fandango and will now embed ticket sales into their expand-o-banners.
Leave it to Sisley to combine a udder full of milk and a beautiful model with white stuff all over her face.