Fawkes Talks, ad:tech Calls, Life Takes Shmuly
- Piers Fawkes talks to creatives from Barbarian Group, Undercurrent, Naked and Electric Artists at Good Ideas 2009.
- Premium Network has launched PremiumChannels, 45 category-specific sites offering contextual targeting.
- ad:tech has launched its Call for Entries for its 2009 ad:tech Awards to be held during the San Francisco Conference in April. Entries are due January 23, 2009.
- Jason Heller shares his not so pleasant recent experience buying a new BMW and how his experience relates to social media.
- Remember back in the day when it was cool to have websites with gray backgrounds and big, goofy looking black glasses were in style? Razorfish brings back all the memories.
- Microsoft is not too happy with Shmuel "Shmuly" Tennenhaus's Life Takes Vista work in which he spoofed the Life Takes Visa campaign. Even though it appears Steve Balmer was OK with it.
- iStudio is back with its Do Not Want Ads.
- Njoyed, "a place where people can express themselves through sharing things that they have enjoyed," has launched. Sort of like 43Things. Sort of.