Modernista Promotes Own Layoffs, Continental Advertises Crash
- Oops. Modernista!'s crazy website which isn't really a site but an application that points people to other sites that have written something about the agency is now finding it's "site" touting the agency's recent layoffs.
- Oops. Continental Airlines plane crashes. CNN writes story. Continental Airlines ad shows up right beside story. Classic contextual advertising fuckery. When will someone figure this shit out?
- Oops. The fake Denny's Nannerpus ad is better than the real...uh...originally fake Nannerpus ad. Confused?
- Oops. Overstock.com is selling Illusion's rape simulation video game.
- Oops. The economy sucks. Everyone's drinking. Everyone's having sex. But ads still suck.